WU:4/12-Cross Over Maha Episode of BALH & KHTV-1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks swetha.waiting for u to complete it.hw was the episode?is it worth watching?uff moneet danced?or was it a gimmick?wt is in vineet's mind?y he said this will be his last dance with her?am sure, as always they might hv side-lined vineet's character in the maha episode😭.vineet's position is worse than rajat's😡may be 2 more days,jst hovering to know wt will happen to vineet.Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
It was ok episode

but they ruined Anu's character completely in this she is acting like a mad girl, killed even the lift boy too.

Mona's dumbness n confused expressions n Vineet's crossing checking abt her if she really interested or not, ufff u can watch it but i can't assure.

so just go with update n decide if u wanna see Vineet n all old characters for one last time. 😆
Originally posted by swethasyam08

It was ok episode

but they ruined Anu's character completely in this she is acting like a mad girl, killed even the lift boy too.

Mona's dumbness n confused expressions n Vineet's crossing checking abt her if she really interested or not, ufff u can watch it but i can't assure.

so just go with update n decide if u wanna see Vineet n all old characters for one last time. 😆
k.thanks swetha.am nt watching.update is enough🤢sorry to hear abt anu.so she is behaving like a mad woman.insane world of ekta,nothing else😡
   @bold-all old characters-who cares😆jst curious to know vineet's fate.😛
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Thanks Swetha for the quick update. I am going to watch an one hour episode in 20 minutes ðŸ˜†
I am really not in the mood to watch Mona's constipated look. Why can't she not answer Vineet's questions? Why is she hell bent to make his life miserable? Free him from this misery Mona! For once in your life take a decision!

Edit:

Pradeep's most precious gift given by Mona is his begunai ka saboot. Why am I not surprised This man never comes out of his I, Me and Myself mode!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
thanks swetha

i dont think it was bad episode
i missed bit of khtv and watchd balh full so i cudnt understand what happend in beginning
u and dev have filled the details
i think i wud see beginning of khtv  the ambulance scene
and it seems i wud miss today also as i hv to go out