Thendral Tuesday 04th Dec 2012

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!🤗

Kalyani was shown as a bold girl who faces any tough situation...and just because of MM words, she is ready to give up Mohan?... somehow does not seem convincing😕. Ippo Mr.K has to show her keeping crying?? Hope this nasty mess Padma creating will end up in M/K marriage. Lets see... Most awaiting slap scene tomorow😉.

Hope TA kicks out GW from his house for her evil scheming. GW srly GTH😡.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the great comments and update..cud see u enjoyed updating today..a good one to scold the gws..yr cmnt abt gw going for fruits or recharging-rofl..too good..!😆
at least T knows both side of the story and is convinced abt their love...a positive for mohan n kal...and gw as usual making things worse...thought the eagerly awaited slap wud come today..
mohan n kal opening out -good...
wish TA catches gw red handed...what lies...like u said bhagi, gw's job still not over...

this padma does not even care for gw and madam still keeps calling and sucking up to her...what a combo...
waiting for tmrw and really wish TT come to know abt gw's role in the mess...
wonder what TT will do reg mohan n kal...
waiting...
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If even after this TA still keeps his evil witch of a mother in his home, then Thendral is no different from any other show that has the mil torturing the dil nd creating probs without any consequences. T shd also speakup for once!! Cant wait for Padma's slap!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da baghi for the wonderful update...😃
The list goes on and on for viewers to get mad and ofc topper is none other than GW 😡😡..
Ottu kekara that kathu arunthu pogapoguthu...vaal aruntha palli mathiri kathu aruntha GW a parkanum...door gap la matikitu its gg to get torn...😡
Padma po ma po,unaku innum velai varala...tmrw thaan good day pola iruku🤢...Poi nalla kannam pazhuka oru adi vaangu...etho GW aala aana nalla kariyam 🤢...appadvum adangama T a bash panna came to GW house...I hope T/T finds about GW play here or Padma herself shd potu kuduthufy GW and things are high time Gw is put in a place...😡...loser bashed a preggo girl that too her dil who is carrying her own heir..such a loser..😡
This Padma is next useless gutter creature...😡...Gw and Padma Gutter siblings and original made saka saki 🤢...K's mom shd not stop with just one slap but shd slap more and chase her from there...Readymade dosa on Padma's cheeks 😛...dosa maavu kai la adi vaangapora😛...
I really wish M/K shd be united after seeing this episode, may what come and I want T/T to really get involved as a punishment to Padma/GW bashings. MM anyways is useless, let him keep doing the samathana business between mohan and padma.🤢
GW ku enna oru kavalai towards padma - " Padma unaku paiyane ilama poiduvan pola iruke"...
Our mind voice for GW - " Unaku stay panna veedu kooda ilama poidum pola iruke" 🤢...
Its raising our hopes that GW would be soon out of that house...😛
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update and comments! Lol!

GW on roads...whoever gets to update that episode, gets a treat from me! :P
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

ROFL shubba thoroughly enjoyed reading your ranting after a long time. It was too funny.

GW is just sick. Even after getting disturbed by the loud song still didn't leave her eavesdropping and doing her job sincerely. lol that was really funny.

No matter how many times she gets snubbed by P she simply thodachifies it and valiya poi talks to her. Enemy ku enemy nanban nu sucking up to her.

T ku aanalum enna oru confidence she will talk to P aam. :P

TT got married after GW dance in T's college. Similarly K-M should get married after this incident.

I hope K's mother doesn't stop with one slap. Naaka pudungra maadhiri naalu word sollanum. P ku born with silver spoon nu ninappu. She has no thagudhi to call them as paupers.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely comments Bhagi.

Totally did not like see K cry. Ponnungana Kumaran ku azhanum. Illati serial odathu. Even a strong girl like K who manages to drive auto boldly in a city like Chennai should cry. It was hilarious when T said she will talk to her chithi. Amma Amma sonna odane ketturuvanga. Athuvum T sonna.. Even before GW-P talks 10 words she will start to cry. She wants to talk to her. Over ninapu...

I am not going to rant against GW, what ever Padma adi vanga she gave one good chance. So nalla vangattum. When K's mom started 'amma un payen mattum enna manmathane' I was so happy and was hoping to see her porati eduthufy GW-P. But she went into ayyo pavam crying mode. Suthi irukuravanga ellam vayila enna kolukattaya vechirukanga. Area vitu area vanthuu sanda podura ala vedikai pakuranga.

This track resembles so much of T an TA affair. GW-P is doing almost the same what GW did. Subba nejamave avanga Saki Saki than. But both should think what is the result of this action.

Just cannot wait to see that super scene tomorrow. I was hoping GW-P go to K's place after meeting T. Ippo adi vangina athirathayum sethu she will show it to T. Kodumai... Vandi vandiya kanner vittu kolla pora...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update... I really want Tamil to kicks out GW from his house
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates girl!

grrr can sum1 do something to this GW?? so annoying pa. I feel so bad for kalyani and mohan .. he seem to be so lost without even talking to her.