Written Update December 4th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update :)

RL is thinking about the whole tournament thing. Mansi and Shivani come in her room and tell her that they wanna talk about something. She tells them that she doesn't have anytime she has to leave. Mansi starts talking that I know you're hurt. RL cuts her and says I believed in you that you'll never do anything wrong but look what you did, you made us go through the pain again. Shivani tries to explain that they did everything for everyone's happiness. RL tells her to keep quiet and let Mansi answer every question because now I don't know this Mansi.  Mansi tries to explain that she is still the same Mansi who loved everyone in this household but I realized something is wrong. RL cuts her and says don't say another word or you'll regret it.

Shivani is talking to Sahil, he encourages her that they did the right thing. Shivani tells him that we hurt her alot today. Sahil reassures her that everything will be alright I just need to call her once according to our plan. Shivani asks him and what about Anoop, Sahil tells her I just need to talk to RL.

RL and Buaji are sitting together, RL asks Buaji whether our family is happy ? Buaji tells her not to think like that. RL tells her I saw in their eyes that whatever happened or is happening is because of me. Buaji suggests her to forget her past. RL tells her I can't forget what happened. Sahil is calling and RL isn't picking up her phone but Buaji tells her to answer it or else he'll get worried. RL answers the call, Sahil asks her if everything is fine or else he's coming back home right away. RL reassures him that everything is fine over here.

Buaji brings food for Sandhya but she denies. Buaji is leaving and she starts shouting at Buaji that you insulted me infront of everyone, aren't I related to you. Buaji tells her I'm related to you but I'm related to this house first. You tried to save yourself from the punishment but not anymore. She asks her for the locker keys. Sandhya tries to ask for another chance but Buaji is persistent and leaves with the keys.  

Shivani wakes up in the morning and she's thirsty. She gets up to drink water but she gets dizzy on the way, Buaji comes on time and saves her from falling. Buaji tells her not to stress herself over this matter. Shivani asks Buaji not to tell this to RL and Buaji promises her she won't if you'll take care of yourself. 

Anoop is calling Mansi, she's not listening at first later she snaps out of her thoughts when he shakes her. Anoop asks her what is she thinking about Mansi says nothing and leaves. Anoop stops her and holds her hand. He tells her since you came you always thought about this house these relationships but you never thought about yourself but I had no other option. He tells her let's just forget about our past and start afresh. He tells her that her smile is missing since yesterday and Mansi smiles. He tells her I forgot we're a married couple and we should do married couple stuff but you never ask anything from me. She tells him that she just wants him happy and he replies that he wants her happy. 

In RL room, Buaji comes and RL asks her whether Shivani ate anything and she nods in affirmation. Buaji asks her what happened and RL tells her that she's trying to call Sahil but he isn't picking up his phone.

Precap: RL is talking to someone and she asks where did this happen and she takes the same mandir name where Sahil went. After listening to what the other person is saying she gets shocked and the phone slips form her hands. 

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thankkkuu
i wnt mre ov saahil:/though he lukdd sho muuaahh in blue n white today standin outta his car eehh hawtiepieee
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for supplying us with today's update!
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanku for the update ðŸ˜Š