WU - 04-Dec-2012 - Hiding Jealousy

Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Jeanie in Vela's house ...Vela gets water for Jeanie & gets ready to propose Jeanie...Jeanie realises this & decides to trouble Vela waiting for Juju. She is waiting & hoping he comes for her but he does not.

Juju on the otherside is worried & lost though he is with Priya...over the conversation, Priya scolds Juju saying only because of you this sly girl is surviving...& today she has hooked on to Vela. Juju denies that jeanie is a sly girl to which Priya lashes out at him saying you do not know & you only have thought Vela how to propose. Juju goes into flashback on how he told Vela to dim lights, have music on & propose...

Jeanie continues to trouble Vela by switching on the lights ...vela dims it...but she switches on...she turns the music loud & Vela goes to turn it off...she turns it on...this goes on for sometime  ! She gets up saying I have a headache & leaves the place.

Priya on the other side says lets forget about Vela, we will talk about important thing ...our engagement & shaadi...Juju has a dream & he sees Jeanie & Vela...Vela Proposing Jeanie & She agreeging...Jeanie in excitement saying lets marry 😉...Juju comes out of his dream & jumps saying marriage cannot happen & leaves the hotel...Priya is wild saying how can Vicky say that to me about our marriage

Juju goes to Vela's place to check on Jeanie & vela says she left & all of sudden some different things were happening at my place & I could not propose to her ! Juju is happy 😊 ...then Vela says I do not have any details of her but Priya told me that she worked with you & you will have all the details. Juju says do not trust this girl ...Vela asks why...He says she is not from this world...& tries to convince him that he should stay away from her. Vela is not convinced & by the time he looks for Juju, Juju leaves the place.

In the house Jeanie is worried why Juju did not come for her...how can he not care for her...Mr. Ganguly is scared of his binoclause & comes down to Vicky's house to observe for his book. He sees jeanie...

Juju comes home & at the door decides to act as if it did not bother him that Jeanie had gone on a date with Vela...Juju opens the door & sees Jeanie...he acts as if he is happy...Jeanie asks him if he did not think about her,, how was he fine with her going alone with vela & she does not know anyone here...Juju says you are free...I had a goodtime & why should I worry about you...I was having dinner with Priya...then Juju remembers about leaving dinner in between & priya in the hotel 😆😆 (finally)...Jeanie asks him to tell truly if he did not miss or think about her as much as an ant (jeanie ...ants are hardworking they do not have magic like u 😛)

Juju think about calling Priya & Priya comes home...Jeanie vanishes away...Priya scolds Juju saying how can you do this to me...you left me alone in the hotel...he says he had important work, she says ok more important than me...Juju is lost & says yes, Priya becomes angry & gives warning to Juju to decide & only then meet her...Jeanie is watching all of this & is happy that the diba (TV) has actually helped & she decides to watch it every day (Juju ur a gone case 😃)... Jeanie comes to conclusion that Juju actually cares for her 😉😊 ...Priya leaves (finally) !

Jeanie appears before Juju & says ...I just heard priya scolding you ...what happened Juju...you had gone on dinner right & she smirks 😉 !!!

Ganguly sees Vicky interacting with Jeanie & comes to conclusion that he knows about jeanie & calls doctor...doctor does not believe at 1st but then goes to vicky's house to check as Ganguly says that he is right...when they are at the door, jeanie vanishes away & they do not find her ...Juju covers up saying yes there was a girl before &7 that is priya ...Gaguly does not believe & as doctor turns to convince him that Juju is correct...Jeanie with magic makes Juju fly in the air behind doctor's back & only Ganguly is seeing...Episode END !!!

Pre-Cap : Jeanie calls Juju as Pranath……Juju asks who is he….she says once we marry….you will be mine….& she says I love you & I also know you love me…she asks him to say I Love YOU…..Juju says 1st two words ……

Thanks for the written update navya😊
Awesome up date Navya! Thanks for the update.
thanks for superb written update navya 😃
Originally posted by GiNa_kavya

Thanks for the written update navya😊
Thank you Kavya 😊
Originally posted by Saisuni139

Awesome up date Navya! Thanks for the update.

Thank you Suni 😊
Originally posted by -GiNa-

thanks for superb written update navya 😃
Thank you Sherry 😊
superb WU!!!
thanks so much!!
Awesome written update di.👏, the precap sure sounds interesting😉
thank you😃