WU 4 12 12,one night stand and aftereffects

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did it really happen between sugni nd vikram????
tfs for the update
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for taking the time to do the update👍🏼
As for the update, I do not think that TVS did anything with Sug, but if he did, I am sorry to say...the writers are very sick😔. Moreover, it is time to hire a new writing team that would give justices to both TVS and Sug characters. The man is an outstanding actor'and I really hope that they put Sug and TVS back together.  Both have a great chemistry! Or better yet, make Adi character stronger. His character in this show is very weak and it is not fun to watch him as the lead!!!  Furthermore, we need a new girl for TVS'we need SOME ROMANCE and entertainment in this show😉!!!!
Edited by ven - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
TVS has taken advantage of Sugni and they have spent the night together now will have to see how the story moves 😉😡🤢 Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
ramonam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! horrible...i hope somehow nothing happened with TVS and Sugni!! That would just be horrible for Adi. I like Adi's character.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update.  Now I'm done with this show.
alamelu1970 thumbnail
My stomach hurt when i read the story I cannot believe the actors agreed to do such disgusting acts on TV. I can't beleive ZEE mgmt agreed for this kind of story line.
The show started on a promising note to show how the women in these caste fight and come up but I do not think they have shown any positive element on this show so far.

I am so sorry to say that but I cannot take it.
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I can't tell you the last time I have watched this show. Seems I'm not missing anything worth watching ***sigh***
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From Sugni's jumpy reactions to Aditya touching her, it  just proves that TVS and Sugni did do the deed.
That's really sad for the characters of TVS and Sugni. 
TVS who never had it in him to commit such a lowly act and Sugni the fighter from the beginning of the show allowing herself to be raped when she had other options.

Just disgusting CVs really.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
gosh what crap