• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey  Guys..

It's Joe Again'.πŸ˜‰

Waiting for Written Updates ?????????😊

Not Anymore'Here they are..πŸ˜›

So''M Starting'..πŸ˜ƒ

The Episode Begins'from yesterday's precap. Prithvi  takes miu out of datta's sight and get her to the storeroom'(Sorry..Miu's Bedroom🀣)'Then our Rambo singh outrages '.😑and asks'what were you doing outside datta's room'what were you trying to hear from their conversation'😑

and our sweetheart miu asks'what does that mean to him ??😑 She also asks him that who is prithvi to question him 
(areh yaar..miu'.woh thumari future husband..hei'aise nahi bolni chahiye'.no.no'no..🀣)'.Prithvi replies that whatever that is related with data means to him a lot..πŸ˜‰

Now the Background plays Outstandingly 
(Junoon''''.Junoon''Junooon'..once agein hatsoff to composer)πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now meera diverts the subject by asking prithvi to go out of the room..that she could take some rest'.πŸ˜‰

Prithvi'Agrees..and says that ..it's not only you but your ears and eyes' all they need some rest'..suddenly he turns back and breaks off the circuit board😲 
(pehle mein socha'Shock nahi laga hoga ????..phir yaad aaya..Prithvi toh hero hena..wo sab chaltha hei'Uper se meera hee usko yeh award diya ki who Rambo singh hei'so ye sab chaleha).

When Rambo Singh goes off the screen..miu tries to repair the swith box..magAr....🀣"SHOCK LAGAAA"🀣🀣🀣hehe...πŸ˜‰

Let me come back to update'.

From this scene onwards the whole episode was shown in a shuffled manner'

So I'll explain each incident separately'.

Ok Now ..scene shiftes'.

It's morning now'the preparations for shrad..is going on'.our idiotic drumhead..lakhan is simply making some sounds to the labours (I didn't understand..y did he do that', I think even he didn't know y he's doing it..MORON🀣🀣🀣)'.

Now a labourer comes with set of blankets 'suddenly lakhu stops him'STOPPP.and asks him that where is he  taking those blankets'he replies it's for the function'πŸ˜‰suddenly lakhan replies..we don't need such costly blankets for the function..and asks the labourer to get some low costly blankets'.Soddenly Rambo sing stops him'.STOPPP(Lagtha hei mumbai ke Traffic mei block ho gayi ho...har admi STOPP bal rahi heiπŸ˜•)'.

Suddenly scene shifts..

Now focusing to Storeroom'.

(Oh god 'prithvi's sweet headache has woken up 'prithvi it's better go out of the haveli .
🀣🀣.meera is on her track to take her revenge😑😑)

Our Sweetheart is trying to get out of the room''(help somebody help'.ki muche bachao'don't know how many time mouni has said this dialogue till nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Again she shouts..aey Rambo singh .open the door'she says that she know prithvi and his data is number one rowdies in that locality'but please let me out of this room'Ramdhari hears this(the best complement that a father can hear from his daughter's mouth..rowdy heheh🀣🀣) 'then meera shouts that ..if you accept or not accepts ..but I'm your datta's daughter and when he accepts that she will definitely  show him up !!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Ramdhari opens..the door'now miu jumps off with aclub in her hand..
(baab re baab' thum papa ko maar dogi ????🀣🀣)'suddenly miu lowers the club and asks ramdhari that what sort of manners  is this to behave to a women..??She says prithvi locked her up yesterday'and she also says panchayat has sent her to haveli only to work ..not for other to make fun of'😳

Suddenly ramdhari replies that ..surely you would have done something wrong.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.that would be reason that prithvi locked her up..(ramu you are absolutely correct..is ladki toh prithvi permanent headache bana gaya hei)and he leaves'

Suddenly miu says to herself..both odf them prithvi and data are just like Rock'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(miu rocks)

Suddenly scene shifts to prithvi 'lakhan scene

Prithvi stops the labourer and asks lakhan that ..why are you trying to irritate me if you are not even helping me ????(Areh prithvi who waise nahi manega'.woh toh ek bandar tarah hei'never mind
🀣🀣)

Suddenly lakhu gots angry(seemed  very funny for me ..actually I was laughing'.areh lakhan..tu cheez badi he mast mast'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)🀣🀣

Back to story'lakhu orders all workers to stop working'everyone stops'.(they might have thought'Dikhte hei ki yeh Bandar kya bolna chahta hei)🀣

Lakhu suddenly says to prithvi..did u saw that ..everyone stopped'.he says that everyone in the haveli considers him as BIG BOSSπŸ˜† !!!!

Lakhan orders everyone that'.every job should be done in the function only with his permission'.prithvi stays calm'the workers seems ..confused'to do the job or not..everyone waiting for  a positive sign To start the work'.

Slowly the prithvi song starts in BGM

Prithvi slowly starts looking at lakhu and slowly looks at the workers too'.suddenly the workers starts working'.lakhu gots insulted when the workers broked his orders'.lakhan raises his hand against prithvi..(abei..lakan..marna hei tumko ???)..Prithvi blocks lakhan's hand'.Suddenly our Ghost Babhi arrives'.

Bhabhi orders prithvi to take off  his hand..prithvi 'respects her and do what she said'.still lakhan is standing in his position to attack our Rambo singh'.babhi orders lakhan also to take his hand back'.
'.(thank ..god'Lakhna got saved'But babhi..remind one thing..this won't happen every timeπŸ˜ƒ)

Lakhan gets back to the hall'bhabi says prithvi that you should be patient while behaving with lakhan'she says that lakhan is  so outraged always because he's dhakur's blood'.(areh bhabhi..pithvi remains patient because..he's royal blood..samchi..???)..

Then bhabi asks prithvi whether he has done the arrangement for the sweets for function..as brahmin's need sweet after their meals'prithvi says yes..BHABHI RETURns(Bhabhi  Returns nahi ..Actually MUMMY RETURNS hei yeh)😑😑

Miu hears this from upstairs'and smiles..(mil gaya idea revenge lene ka)

Miu now mixes lemon with the milk which was supposed to be used for making sweets'.
(Wat an !dea Miuji)🀣
🀣🀣

Now bhabi saws this and calls prithvi suddenly'By seeing the spoiled milk prithvi gots shocked'bahbi scolds prithvi a lot ( stupid bhabi)'.[Eventhough miu rocked]

Miu was enjoying ..as bhabhi was scolding him'..miu'suddenly addson that '.it is considered that the function will be a failure if these type of ncedent happens'.(Ab jala dimag ka bulb ..prithvi ka)

Suddenly prithvi says'when 2 persons are talking a serious matter don't interfere in between πŸ˜‘😑!

Miu LOlsss🀒🀒

hhehe..
🀣🀣🀣

Suddenly bhabi says..aey prithvi come here 'you both can continue you fight after making a decision for this..(I liked that dialogue of bhabi..both can continue fight'hehe)

Suddenly prithvi ..says that spoiled milk can be used for making paneer'and will make new arrangement for new milk'.

Bhabi..goes back'..now the junoon tune rocks again'.Miu and prithvi face to face...😑😑😑

Prithvi asks miu that '"tumne kiya nay eh sab"??

Miu replies that "mein..nahi..nahi..lahtha hei tumhara koi dushmano ne kiya hoga.."

Prithvi says that shez the only enemy he got in that haveli'.😑

and he starts to lock her up again'
🀣🀣

But miu behaves very boldy and says that data has unlocked her..and he can't act against data'prithvi outrages and hits hardly on a pillar😑😑😭..miu then says that I'll definitely block this shrad'and she also says that Dimag our takat ke beech meim jeet sabhi thatrah Dimag ko hota hei..

she says that shez much brighter than prithvi so she'll win in blocking the sgrad'

Now Scene shifts

Bhabhi saws Ramdhari...talking in phone that he's starting to go somewhere...babhi tries to stop him..but ramdhari says that it is an important meeting with the collecter so it can't be avoided..in return bhabhi also concludes that the shrad function will not happen if he's not taking part in that as he have not taken part in any of the shrad functions before...😊(Toh..Mr.Ramdhari..thume phikr hei apni parivar ki..nahi toh thum vaha se bhage nahi lete)😊

Episode KhaDaM

Precap

Prithvi gets some sacks into miu's bedroom(storeroom)..miu asks him to take that off from their'prithvi replies..she whould have thought that she must face these type conciquencies before  coming to the village'prithvi leaves and ramdhari reaches storeroom and says prithvi to get some rat poison in the room'Meera says to prithvi that ramdhari..did that for her comfort in future'.

πŸ˜Š"Apologies For The Spelling & Grammar MIstakes "πŸ˜›

Edited by BondlockeRJoE - 11 years ago

i think ..u have missed ..bhabhi & ramu ka last scene..

& that ..miu said..she will cut mucha of rambo singh one dayπŸ˜†
koi nai..edit kar lena😊

..like the new song for lakhu...tu cheez badi h mast mast..🀣 kya song choose kia hπŸ˜†..Joe

superb wuπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks JoeπŸ˜ƒ

thank you my Joe , amazing episodes n amazing update , sweety . πŸ˜ƒ Aj Miune to Rambo Singh ko ek haat dekh lia .
Originally posted by liza81

i think ..u have missed ..bhabhi & ramu ka last scene..

& that ..miu said..she will cut mucha of rambo singh one dayπŸ˜†
koi nai..edit kar lena😊

..like the new song for lakhu...tu cheez badi h mast mast..🀣 kya song choose kia hπŸ˜†..Joe

superb wuπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks JoeπŸ˜ƒ

The video that i saw contains this much only...anyway..i'll edit em up !😊
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

The video that i saw contains this much only...anyway..i'll edit em up !😊

ohh then okπŸ˜ƒ

wah je wah what a great WU ,LOVE IT ..  thanks mate !
thank you for the update, and i like it when you wrote more from you πŸ˜ƒ