Anamika

Why the chudail is after Jeet

moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't want any past life rubbish as the explanation behind the chudail's presence in Jeet's life!

I think that's very lame and a cop out method which every show uses to solve mysteries...it's as ridiculous as the  ' it was all a dream' ending or 'and one of them was a ghost ie. talaash' LOL

As you've guessed i hate past life links so I pray to God this story will be original and explore the chudail folklore!!!!

Anyhow my prediction at the moment is that:

- Chudail falls in love with Jeet in the forest...BECAUSE...

She thinks he cares about her as Jeet went in search of the chudail when she was crying in the forest...

Question is was the chudail crying for some other reason and is touched by Jeet's concern so starts to follow him...OR did she cry to trap him and get his attention?

If the former it explains why the chudail keeps coming in Jeet's way now, has even spoken to him, saved him from car crash and healed his foot. She is under the impresssion that he likes her?...esp since she tells him--why do u keep following me?

If the latter than the question is why is the chudail trying to trap Jeet with her charms?

It says on wiki that chudails are women who died in childbirth or were mistreated during pregnancy, afterwards they try to trap young men to get their revenge...so maybe this is what anamika is doing.

wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chudail

I think the chudail has started to like Jeet...'taken a fancy to him' 😆because she thinks jeet cares about her...now it will be hard for poor jeet to get rid of this supernatural lover.

Plus i've heard lots of ghost stories from relatives where peret fall in love with humans and wreck havoc in their lives because they don't want them to have a human partner.

So what do you make of the wiki post on chudails?

Edited by moonstruck - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: moonstruck

I don't want any past life rubbish as the explanation behind the chudail's presence in Jeet's life!

I think that's very lame and a cop out method which every show uses to solve mysteries...it's as ridiculous as the  ' it was all a dream' ending or 'and one of them was a ghost ie. talaash' LOL

As you've guessed i hate past life links so I pray to God this story will be original and explore the chudail folklore!!!!

Anyhow my prediction at the moment is that:

- Chudail falls in love with Jeet in the forest...BECAUSE...

She thinks he cares about her as Jeet went in search of the chudail when she was crying in the forest...

Question is was the chudail crying for some other reason and is touched by Jeet's concern so starts to follow him...OR did she cry to trap him and get his attention?

If the former it explains why the chudail keeps coming in Jeet's way now, has even spoken to him, saved him from car crash and healed his foot. She is under the impresssion that he likes her?...esp since she tells him--why do u keep following me?

If the latter than the question is why is the chudail trying to trap Jeet with her charms?

It says on wiki that chudails are women who died in childbirth or were mistreated during pregnancy, afterwards they try to trap young men to get their revenge...so maybe this is what anamika is doing.

wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chudail

I think the chudail has started to like Jeet...'taken a fancy to him' 😆because she thinks jeet cares about her...now it will be hard for poor jeet to get rid of this supernatural lover.

Plus i've heard lots of ghost stories from relatives where peret fall in love with humans and wreck havoc in their lives because they don't want them to have a human partner.

So what do you make of the wiki post on chudails?

agree with you even i dont want a  past life story 🥱but if jeet can have a supernaturnal lover 😉😆in the form of a chudail🤣 i guess so can rano can also have a🤪 supernatural lover 😆what about a werewolf man🤣🤣 🤣(l like the werewolf jai khurrana  in pyaar ki ye ek kahani)😆🤣
coming to the chudail iit could be that her parents killed her off coz they wanted a boy probably the town people thought she was a supernatural freak or something 🤣pata nahi . it they havent showed her cat yet coz all wiches have cats lol🤣

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It would be a big treat for viewers if cvs really show somehing hatkey from past life connection..i read in one post, a member had commented that may be the land where Saluja house is build belonged to chudail n was killed during construction...n now she is there for revenge. I dont mind if they show such story...iss mein b dam hai 😛
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it surely will be great if there is no past life connection, but the chudail falls for jeet because of his concern for her
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
anybody here has seen "Shutter"? there the ghost is actually trying to save the heroine from the hero ...becoz the hero has wronged her greatly when she was alive

what if they follow this here...though in reverse...that this chudail knew rano...who has done something terrible when she was a child/ teen etc to this chudail...and hence chudail wants to warn jeet off...and hence is trying to get friendly with him.

i m really tired of constant love stories (normal or paranormal) and sweet n mahaan females ðŸ¥±

and for those interested, review of Shutter. its one totally great movie!!!

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dnt noe but if thy show that she's falling for jeet its gr8 to see ek bhutiya prem kahaani😆
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

It would be a big treat for viewers if cvs really show somehing hatkey from past life connection..i read in one post, a member had commented that may be the land where Saluja house is build belonged to chudail n was killed during construction...n now she is there for revenge. I dont mind if they show such story...iss mein b dam hai 😛

wow dat wud b a nyc nd unique story ðŸ˜Š
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel it is jeet who is after the chudail. when ever he sees her he stops to help.
If they can show a great past dark love story toh I don't mind ðŸ˜† In fact I want something really dark ðŸ˜³
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

it surely will be great if there is no past life connection, but the chudail falls for jeet because of his concern for her

So the first epi? when he loses his bracelet