Kali - Here reel imitates the real

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Caught a glimpse of  the new series Kali, reminded me of Nitish Katara and his ill fated love affair with Bharti Yadav the daughter of the powerful UP politician DP Yadav.. His mom Neelam Katara  was an education officer in Kedriya Vidyalaya..who fought relentlessly to  bring the powerful killers of her son's murder to justice... The road to see the guilty punished was tough... The wife of an ex and now deceased IAS officer, a strong mother relentlessly pursued her case .She never bowed down to the intimidation she faced for sticking to her son's case... 

A middle class mother's courage and her perseverance with the judicial system of our country is exemplary..

As the real incident has our reverence for The courageous  lady, I hope the  coming episodes of the  fight of a mother touches a chord with the targeted viewing  audience...

Can  we truly embrace this nayee soch about  a story that has roots in reality?
Can it give each of us the zeal to wake up as good citizens and lend our voice for what is right ? 

For us to step out from the dream world of saas bahu conspiracies,  ideal love stories to understand if you try hard with sincerity the real world too can to be a good place where idealism can still thrive...

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avanibhavesh thumbnail
i am excited to see more of this new series
.Sumi. thumbnail
I am looking forward for the future tracks 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post sunshine!

@All members : A warm welcome to all..
Please be active on the forum and make interesting topics, spread the buzz through ur friends. Like, comment on all the topics posted and the WUs.

Thanks,
UDHAY.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm... A good effort by Star Plus..

Lovely post.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm expecting more such interesting topics from members! :)
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The casting of the lady to play mother's role is good ... one can feel the determination in expression ... good move :)