BFF is so much lyk PLL - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Thats true

Ella == Hanna
Sanjana == Spencer
Vinnie == Aria + Emily

Come to think of it, she even looks a bit like Lucy Hale (Aria).
And She is even going to have a crush on her teacher.

About the camera and cinematography and such,
I agree. But I guess since its a 4 per week show, the budget is less for camera effects.
I wish Sanjana was seen as bit more academic, Here Sanju and Ella dress almost the same

Lets see how they go with the story.
Originally posted by shreyasi28

BFF is jst lyk d hindi version of Pretty little liars hai na? Even d promos f BFF bout d suspicious msgs is jst lyk PLL! D changes r dat here jst d guy wil die instead f a girl nd dey have eliminated d lesbo girl frm d grup! I dnt have a prob wid dese bt have a few complaints wid d first epi coz i havnt properly seen todayz epi yet! One d intro scene f main cast was plain nonsense! yup! the intro scene n first epi disappointed me  Specialy sanju's! Nd guys do u realy thnk charlie got a grt figure? I toh dnt thnk so! Nd her hair is also nt dat gud! same here n her hair style really irritates me I lykd vinnie nd varun though :D
Nd lavin stop giving such phika xpresions!

P.S. Guys can ne1 tel me d guy who said thnx to sanju fr sumthng wich i dnt remember, in d 2nd epi, is dat Rohit saraf?

yes it is him
Originally posted by viewobs

Thats true

Ella == Hanna
Sanjana == Spencer
Vinnie == Aria + Emily

Come to think of it, she even looks a bit like Lucy Hale (Aria).
And She is even going to have a crush on her teacher.

About the camera and cinematography and such,
I agree. But I guess since its a 4 per week show, the budget is less for camera effects.
I wish Sanjana was seen as bit more academic, Here Sanju and Ella dress almost the same

Lets see how they go with the story.

@Bold: So true. I just wish they change the story line. As if it keeps on going this way many people are going to get bored of it. And the CVs will prove correct the thinking of some people that Indian Serials are the copy of Foreign shows. :|
Yh it soo much like PLL But i havent watch all epis so  i wont compare these two shows but PLL is Amazinggg ..
I think Professor Anu might be related to Varun ðŸ¤”

And Vinni is actually falling for the professor... Just like Aria and Ezra ðŸ˜›

I wonder who would Caleb, Tobby and Wren be ðŸ˜›
Exactly my thoughts...It seems like an Indian adaptation of PLL with some more masala.

It only seems like they took Emily out of the equation may be bcoz Indian viewers wont accept a lesbian character.

So this far:

Vinnie: Aria (coz she's fida on her teacher...), but she befrended sum1 else (like Mona in PLL) so also a bit of Hanna

Ella- Hanna

Sanjana: Spencer

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Exactly my thoughts...It seems like an Indian adaptation of PLL with some more masala.

It only seems like they took Emily out of the equation may be bcoz Indian viewers wont accept a lesbian character.

So this far:

Vinnie: Aria (coz she's fida on her teacher...), but she befrended sum1 else (like Mona in PLL) so also a bit of Hanna

Ella- Hanna

Sanjana: Spencer

so true sehar i think its really difficult to accept anything homosexual...especially lesos
I agree. However modern we become, it will not be accepted by the Indian viewership. So hence, the small change. Other wise, it's the exact copy! :]
Yeah 
It totally is like PLL
Just the Indian version of PLL
But u know its not that bad
It Is A PLL Copy No Doubt!
Cinevistaas Best Shows Till Date Are Dil Mil Gaye, D3 Dil Dostii Dance & Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.??????????
Best Friends Forever Is Thriller Show But A Copy & Won't Be Successful Because We People Watch More Of International Shows Rather Than Indian.
BTW No Offence