Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

BFF is jst lyk d hindi version of Pretty little liars hai na? Even d promos f BFF bout d suspicious msgs is jst lyk PLL! D changes r dat here jst d guy wil die instead f a girl nd dey have eliminated d lesbo girl frm d grup! I dnt have a prob wid dese bt have a few complaints wid d first epi coz i havnt properly seen todayz epi yet! One d intro scene f main cast was plain nonsense! Specialy sanju's! Nd guys do u realy thnk charlie got a grt figure? I toh dnt thnk so! Nd her hair is also nt dat gud! I lykd vinnie nd varun though :D
Nd lavin stop giving such phika xpresions!

P.S. Guys can ne1 tel me d guy who said thnx to sanju fr sumthng wich i dnt remember, in d 2nd epi, is dat Rohit saraf?

true..this series is an exact photocopy of Pretty little liars

Charlie looks like a stick..there is smthing called lean..but she looks like barso se khana khaya nai ho.. :P

and her hair jhaadu types..(m nt sayin coz m a TR fan) but seriously my dislike/Hatred for her is above then dat..she looks doped..no doubt she gt ds role all coz of Kunwar😆

Lavin ws better as shivam..here looks let it be :P

I like Sanju n vinnie and prithvi Varun..😊

P.s..did anyone realized this forum is full of Sanju n Prithvi and lil bit of Vinnie posts..

nobody even cares abt mentioning the third party🤣🤢

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pretty Little Liars is also heavily inspired by other shows, notably Twin Peaks (beware: this show is scary, even in plain text) and possibly Veronica Mars. In fact, this particular premise of a murdered teenager has been recycled often, though there are no casualties so far in BFF.

Maybe Varun has a crazy, nasty, muscular brother?
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hvnt wtch any epi of pll
:(
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ikr? it is a really laughable copy of PLL.LOL.
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watchd PLL but I knw the story a little and now that u say it, its actually very similar to PLL! Charlie, no comments! Neither does her acting mpress me nor her character! She should stop dore daloying on evry other guy especially Prithvi! 😡 I like Sanju, Vinnie and Prithvi!
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_M

Pretty Little Liars is also heavily inspired by other shows, notably Twin Peaks (beware: this show is scary, even in plain text) and possibly Veronica Mars. In fact, this particular premise of a murdered teenager has been recycled often, though there are no casualties so far in BFF.

Maybe Varun has a crazy, nasty, muscular brother?

Pll actually has its own books.

Arjun_M thumbnail
The books came first, and the TV show is actually rather different from the books.
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i feel the same way...its is a hindi version of PLL bt its 5n with me...d concept is okay bt my reason to watch the show is sanjana,prithvi n varun n to sum extent vinnie...i luv these characters...especially sanjana's n fenil is really pretty...i hav seen her in real n she's beautiful... Edited by Kriyansh - 11 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_M

The books came first, and the TV show is actually rather different from the books.

Yea but its not copied from other tv shows.

Arjun_M thumbnail
Pretty Little liars (the show) borrows heavily from another show called Veronica Mars (search the names of both shows to find several comparisons) and shares several elements with the frightening 1990s show Twin Peaks- even the creator of the TV show, the books, and two actors say so.