V Best Friends Forever?

BFF is so much lyk PLL - Page 6

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

true..this series is an exact photocopy of Pretty little liars

Charlie looks like a stick..there is smthing called lean..but she looks like barso se khana khaya nai ho.. :P

and her hair jhaadu types..(m nt sayin coz m a TR fan) but seriously my dislike/Hatred for her is above then dat..she looks doped..no doubt she gt ds role all coz of Kunwar😆

Lavin ws better as shivam..here looks let it be :P

I like Sanju n vinnie and prithvi Varun..😊

P.s..did anyone realized this forum is full of Sanju n Prithvi and lil bit of Vinnie posts..

nobody even cares abt mentioning the third party🤣🤢

@Bold: Nope, I disagree. This role suits him better than the role of Shivam. At least this  one has some sense! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Arjun_M

Pretty Little liars (the show) borrows heavily from another show called Veronica Mars (search the names of both shows to find several comparisons) and shares several elements with the frightening 1990s show Twin Peaks- even the creator of the TV show, the books, and two actors say so.

Its loosely based on the popular series of novels written by Sara Shepard.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So far d show has failed to impress me in evry way posible! I cant even tolerate 5mins of d show at a stretch! Its simply boring! I dnt knw y people waste time nd resources n such crap!
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scene where the BFFs vow never to let the secret come out, as also the premise of "burying the truth" seems a direct copy of a scene I accidentally discovered in Desperate Housewives (I don't watch this show or even recommend it! this came up while I was going through channels) in the last season. PLL itself is a copy, again- this time, it's a teenage version of Desperate Housewives- with story elements of Veronica Mars (this may be fun to watch) and setting/character elements of Twin Peaks (do not watch this unless you're brave enough).