erm :/ , why do we have contest in the forum so that the forum members

dont feel that we dont have anything to look forward when we sign in

India-forums. So its for the enjoyment and pleasure of everyone, one who

particiaptes and one who doesnt, So far in DABH forum i have to like drag

everyone to participate ..i mean i know you guys have your personal

lives and are busy..but yaar if you can come on IF and sit on the forum for

hours, to grill someone or answer to the topics opened you can surely hover

over to the current activity going and PARTICIPATE, we have three

options of contest that too the year is ending,,, so you can feel free to choose

whichever field you have to and kindly participate to increase the fun of the

forum, otherwise whats the point in having contest, I was planning to

announce the Rename COntest results along with these contests...but now i

think NO ONE cares...so why should I? 😳

Secondly, very sad to tell you know that i have recieved only a few votes

for the Member Awards, dont you want to have the results on 31st or no?

Tell me frankly!!!!...😳

If the rules of the contest are the reasons you are not willing to participate

then talk to me about it, we shall bend some of rules, its no biggie, I want i

immense participation, the rules dont matter now...if its difficult to go rule

by rule, thn we have an option where you dont have to follow any rule just

submit in the entry in whichever contest you want to participate.For

instance, for VM contest now I am accepting lenghty VMs too..as it was

brought up by the member, it should be fun and everyone who wants to

should be able to participate, I am not focusing on rules at the moment!!!!!!!
Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry I haven't been too active lately due to my schedule Erum...but this hug is for all of your patience in trying to resuscitate a very thanda and laid back forum. πŸ˜† πŸ€—
erum we still have time for member awards. Today I shall PM entries. Regarding new year contest, I can send only OS. But today is the last date and today also I have exams...πŸ˜• I need sometime to sit and write.
errr...I feel so guilty now ...I apologise for being not active when comes to contest and voting πŸ€—

actually Erum, the reason for not participating in the competition is not only because of busy schedule, but also due to lack of creativity...

would like to mention this too...sometimes I choose not to vote for certain contests (like the one on renaming the show)... the reason for this is because of my influency in hindi...most of the members suggested the title in hindi, though i could understand them more or less, I don't think I'm qualified enough to judge them...hope you understand...

PS: working with the members award now πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
@JAM: i am going to extend the contest deadline you see i have to have some entries atleast! 😭 Do send in whnever you get time this week
Oh members awards - SaMi will rock n roll the world. yo.

I sent my entries before 2 weeks or so.😎
@niruba: Dont think less of yourself, woh ho tumhare dushman, you can vote for what your heart feels is correct and apt for being a winner...and your alone vote will never be the deciding factor there are many people voting along with you..so please dont consider yourself as not being appropriate to vote..for whatever reason 😳

erum is good that sometimesu should break ur silence...πŸ₯±... But all the contests are are at the end of the year where most of the members are busy with their exams...🀒 or new year eve  but will try to participate in whatever I canπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dear Erum...!!

My sincere apologies,...!! 

As I mentioned before, my exams are going on, without getting 5.5 CGP, and pass all 5 with minimum C is a must. So am unable to participate...!

And I am the first student of my guide, so I am establishing a new research lab! and more...! 
So my responsibilities are more, I need more than a serial to keep my hopes high! I hope everyone in forum would understand me...!

I have started reading novels, and planning to start painting after my vacation in Dec end...!

I have participated in banner contest and used to reply in all voting if I am around...!!
And I have sent entries to forum member awards!

Everyone, please pardon me for not being around, or missing your valuable threads n comments...!!

and Erum, please note that many of the forum members are not students of below 25! Most are very busy people., as i mentioned you can see them opening threads, n discussing, participation or contests may not interest them since that needs more time...!

including me, people get busy at times, so please don't taje this to heart, even you are busy! yeah at times its hard when our hard work get no attention as we expect. But I think we should have more of discussions and GOTW and similar threads which would entertain the forum more!

Cheers,
Vishnu.
Originally posted by Fizak

erum is good that sometimesu should break ur silence...πŸ₯±... But all the contests are are at the end of the year where most of the members are busy with their exams...🀒 or new year eve  but will try to participate in whatever I canπŸ‘πŸΌ

Fizak, exams at the end of yr..doesnt yr end in june? or April in India?πŸ˜•.and new yrs eve i understand thts the reason i posted the contest since NOVEMBER..so tht you can have ample time for preparation