So ...I have to break my silence! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sorry, but I'm so busy...I have exams now here .
Anyhow when I hear competitions I feel solo excited but what can I do...I the contest with the vms and all I so wanted to participate but dec 5th deadline was way too early and I even wrote that.
Secondly since I am so inactive,I barely know the members here so I cannot vote for any one.
I can understand ur frustration and will try to participate as in am going on vacation from the 15th.
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Fizak, exams at the end of yr..doesnt yr end in june? or April in India?😕.and new yrs eve i understand thts the reason i posted the contest since NOVEMBER..so tht you can have ample time for preparation

ur right year end either in june or april in India...but not for weird persons like me...😔
Though I am not an activeee on DABH forum , I manage to make sigs and take part in all sig contests.
I see many school have exams before chirstmas but in our school we get nov and dec holidays , So I am all free.I took participate in what ever I could=D
so srry erum
m on training these dayz so hardly getting time but if u extending the date a li'l bit i'll send u my entry :)
I already did participate in that award thing, but don't expect me to take it seriously.Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
I agree with everyone, people have exams right now... try something around mid jan when they have winter breaks ðŸ˜›