Phir Subah Hogi

Enough is enough!

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,

I think it's about time we recall the rules of I-F before we continue to post no?

First of all, this is a PG forum. Though the show may discuss some mature subject matter, I-F is a site where there are members of all ages and therefore please refrain from posting mature content and tone the posts down a bit.

Second, targeting members is not allowed. If you disagree with someone's opinion then kindly a) ignore the post or b) say you disagree and discuss in a healthy manner without attack the member or their opinions. Everyone is free to post their opinions (provided that they're not bashing and breaking rules) and therefore respect each other's opinion. If you feel that a post is breaking the rules, then kindly PM me or click the report button and let me be the judge of that. Do not take matters into your own hands. Even without meaning to, it can some how cause matters to escalate. Also, sometimes a post may seem like it's bashing but is just a heavily worded opinion.

Also, bashing and insulting actors/characters is also not allowed. You're free to criticize a character and the actor's acting ability but in no way will bashing be tolerated. Another issue is the differences in fan bases. If you like a certain character more, that does not mean everyone has to like that character too. We all have our preferences and I expect you all to respect that. Sarcastic and instigating remarks posted about a character and offend a particular fan base will also not be tolerated.

I urge you all to review the rules of the forum. Furthermore, any further rule breaking may lead to an increase in WL.

-PSH Dev. Team
Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago