!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 45!! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Me too, I love Vikram's character a lot, happy that he is returning. Seems like it will be pack up time for Diwans and return of the regular characters very soon😊

Hope ke unka pack up chalad se chalad ho
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Uske wife ko chodo. Vikram is good and his scenes are much better than circus family scenes

Even Raveena is better than Diwans, at least she is not psycho and doesn't try to strangle people. 

I think her character has changed since she found out about Rohit's truth. So she is harmless.
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Shweta di thank u so much for d LU
n rani di waiting for ur Wu
Ur detailed WU of today's epi 😉 😉
Afterall today was a kunalicious/sammylicious epi 😛

I always do detailed WU Sindhu regardless of the content of the episode😊, but yeah today I will be happy doing it. I even do detailed WU of Diwans, but don't get happy watching their psychoness. 

Even Raveena is better than Diwans, at least she is not psycho and doesn't try to strangle people. 

I think her character has changed since she found out about Rohit's truth. So she is harmless.

Yes she is harmless
Thanks a lot for the update guys... Looks like it's a Kunalicious day today!!! Was really looking forward to a KC filled epi for so long!!
Originally posted by rpmenon

Thanks a lot for the update guys... Looks like it's a Kunalicious day today!!! Was really looking forward to a KC filled epi for so long!!

Yep, and finally our wishes are fulfilled😳😳😳

Yep, and finally our wishes are fulfilled😳😳😳
yes after weeks it was kunal's parichay n not abhay the psycho's killer's!!

Good night friends

good night😛

Good night friends

Good night Sana🤗,

Aaj achi neend aayegi right😉? See you tomorrow😊
I clapping for CV's brilliant thinking making show. they not able to make happy viewers whn they showing KC thinking using brain. everyone happy looking him in new shirt & showing herogiri wth hand showing for richa 👏 why CVs needing to using brain whn new shirt making viewers happy 😉
chalo atleast someone is applauding the cv's maybe ur not happy with the viewers though😉
another applause for the sarcasm!!

Edited by ria60 - 11 years ago