Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
-starts with the last scene from y'strday, kunal thinking about his and sidhi's conversation

- sidhi lost in the same thoughts about his and kunal's conversation

- both Anands meeting and talking about how they want to live together and they can try again to pacify their parents (very long scene)

- Vikram and seema talking on the phone... apparently vikram and raveena are in Canada... returning back to India... he is telling seema "so much happened and you didnt tell me" and all that

-in the meantime BA comes home ignores seema and goes inside

-BA following Kunal as he is busy with his work... Kunal looks up asking him what's up!! BA says I need to talk to you, but promise me that you wont tell anyone

-on the other side Sidhi thinking about CA... I have not seen him before he left, and havent talked to him either, dont know where he is...CA walks in... and she inquires about if he is all right, where he was etc etc. CA tells her that he was at a picnic with friends. She thinks "abhay lied to me that he had sent him somewhere"... 

-CA tells sidhi I need to talk to you, but promise me you wont say anything to anyone. 

- both the kids tell their respective parents we need to live together as a family. Both parents deny and say it is not possible. both kids say we dont know about you, but both the brothers will stay together. Kunal says "your mom wont stay in this house", BA tells him...she wont stay or your ego wont let her stay...

-there Sidhi tells CA that you are forgetting I am married to your dad now, so it is not possible. And please dont say these things to your dad (abhay), otherwise he will get very angry. CA says I dont care he gets mad or what, I want to live with my family. BA tells Kunal, I have not asked you for anything ever, but I want my family.

-BA not eating, Seema trying, Kunal said, leave it, he will eat when hungry. BA walks away, Kunal takes food inside.

-Sidhi brings food for CA, he says he doesnt want to eat, she says you will get sick, he says "I will get sick anyways". He says "I wont eat until you tell me if you are going with me to Anand & Papa"

-Kunal trying to wake up BA, sees a photo of CA and sidhi in his hands

-Sidhi still trying to tell CA that it is not possible... he says "I know, you cant do it... you do what  you like, and I will do what I want"

-Kunal-Thukral meet outside the court... some dialoguebazi... Kunal tells Thakral... itne khush mat ho thakral saab... khushi se bhi heart attack aa sakta hai"...LOL

-richa comes from behind and says "kunal you dont worry, I am with you". Kunal walks to her and moves his hand, she thinks he is going to slap her and hides her face...Kunal has a mischievous smile on his face and walks away.

-Kunal walking and still thinking about sidhi's conversation last night. He is thinking "pata nahi kyun baar baar abhay ka khayal aa raha hai.. woh jaisa bhi hai, uski hansi aur zindagi ke peeche koi bada raaz hai...

-Sulekha in CA room trying to find him. she finds a letter on the bed that says something like... hum dono marne ke baad hi ikathay honge... blabla bla"... she takes the letter to Sidhi... sidhi shocked reading the letter...

-seema finds the letter on BA bed...

PRECAP: Kunal reading BA letter... same wording... mujhelagta hai hum dono marne ke baad hi ikathay honge... chopra clan standing around!!!
Edited by JattiTude - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see kaisa hota hai aaj ka episode . we got 1 good scene yesterday .
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi friends
shweta waiting for LU

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Al the non watchers are so punctual and make it to this thread on time, but the live updater is missing today😆

Where is Shweta?
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Raj Chopra wapas aayga
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Episode starts... Seema runs out and shows the letter to everyone...

AC1 writes that after their death they (the brothers) will be able to live together

Abhay has also panicked and orders people to look for Anand
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Al the non watchers are so punctual and make it to this thread on time, but the live updater is missing today😆

Where is Shweta?

Hello Rani...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Kunal in circus house
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Raj Chopra wapas aayga

Yayyy ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤£
BornHyper thumbnail
Abhay is doubting Siddhi and asks her what she said to Anand that made him run away

KC appears and starts asking them about Anand...