*Update DEc. 4*

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

SOOO sorry im late, had finals😊

Ranveer finds out Daljeet broke Sahiba's fast. He breaks the glass of water in his hands. Bleeding a lot. He says its an old wound it keeps opening. Im sorry I was late. His mom tells sahiba to go eat roti with ranveer.

Daljeet's home: Everyone talking at home. Daljeet thinking of what happned. His bhabi says today my devar got a good job, how much will you make? I am just asking bc we have to make gold kada's for your future nefew. Daljeet says come son lets eat I made your fav.'s. He refuses

Sahiba thinking of Daljeet and is happy. Ranveer comes with food. She says I will eat later. He asks why she is so happy. She says I wished my husband would break my fast and he did! Ranveer is furiousss. He says u prayed for his "long life". Don't u think that your fast was useless, did u forget I said if u see him again  wont spare him. Your sindoor is only for me.  Your mine only  mine. And u met him?!I wont spare him. He breaks sahiba's pictures. She is scared. He tells her to sit. He brings food and says here eat. He forces to feed her. He says laugh now! She eats and is crying. He says I hate when your hurt, your just mine.

Next day ranveer looking for a file. Sahiba comes and hands him the file. He says thanku with a smile. This project is very important to me. She says I know your use to snatching everying away but u always cant have it

Kernal yelling for rajjo to bring chai. Sahiba brings it to him. He says im glad you know your duites now. He takes the cup and says now learn to make good tea from now on. She says I will learn all the ways of this house. Ranvver asks his mom where dad is going all dressed up. Kernal says im going the same way your son is. Ranveer says mom tell him im not taking him. Kernal says the ppl that hes about to meet is bc of me! Ranveer says I don't need u, I will go by bike then. Kernal says u will look bad going on bike! Ranveer cant find keys she says just go with your dad. SAhiba laughing she has ranveers keys. Kernal thorws the car keys at him and they leave. SAhiba at home putting down the keys. His mom says im glad u did this now those two can makeup.  Sahiba says I want Ranveer's day to start good.

Ranveer driving really fast and kernel holding on tight lol. He says slow down. Ranveer says sit quiet. Lol they get off at the site. They are meeting the contractor. The man says u must know everything about this plant. Ranveer says yes I know all details. Ranveer asks for a chance and a lot of money to fix their problems. The man says the task is tough. Ranveer says that this is why im asking for money. Just then daljeet enters! He says you are running out of time, right mr.manjal. Kernal rembers daljeet. Malika introduces herself and daljeet. Ranveer and daljeet staring at each other. Daljeet offers a better solution to their problems. The contractor says to Ranveer that Daljeet is 10 steps of ahead oh him. The man gives Daljeet the contract. They are both face to face again. Daljeet smiles.

Daljeet: Just bc someone picked u over me doesn't mean u are better, it just means that person had bad taste. Ranveer says, u think we are equal now. Daljeet says the games have just begun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow thnk for superb update now game is began 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7