Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with u stellaa

yea nw sid fall on other girl will be not suit to him.jst he use naina to turn roli on him is enough.

then it will be more intersting and sid dignity also be safe because showing sid so week on any condition is not good .

but iam not able to understand the article on which is written ki sid was going to naina because roli is spending more tym with veeru ?? because if sid know all the thing then if he went to other girl it will be dissgusting.. because a husabnd cat leave his wife with the roadromeo if ur wife is doing wrong also according to u in taht case also.

xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
May be naina will get affection on Sid ..but not Sid.. I think the article mentioned Sid will spend more time with Naina..Article not said, Sid get affection or love on naina.So wait and see what in next
Ritii thumbnail
yes i want that ki sid will never fall for naina otyehrwise Rosid is over because sid is a stroong person and if he become weak then no mean of Sid and Hope cv will not destroy his strong person..
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I am a little worried actually.. Since sid is nt ready understand roli .. Wonder what is gonna happen there ??.. I dont want to see something bad happening

vinitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xitij

May be naina will get affection on Sid ..but not Sid.. I think the article mentioned Sid will spend more time with Naina..Article not said, Sid get affection or love on naina.So wait and see what in next

Ritii thumbnail
he was angry but he talked to roli at the end but god that tym song satrted so yes pakka hai sid ka symphty will go to naina because she said she is alone but hope just sympathy ho :( otehrwise seriously sid will loose his charm ...because now they r showing Roli is caring for sid also and thinkig for family also hope cv will show some good story..
stelara thumbnail
I wanna wish 2 c a jealous Roli, it will b fun 2 watch, I just hope the CVs knw wat they r doin.😊
vinitha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaa

I wanna wish 2 c a jealous Roli, it will b fun 2 watch, I just hope the CVs knw wat they r doin.😊

totally agree with you..
sounds like an interesting track..without more crying nd negativity add sum fun nd nhok jhok is much better

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But i wil  nt able to accept  new one  , even though she's bringing sid  and roli   closer anjaanay main ;)))
Ritii thumbnail
exactly not 3 person why 3rd one come sid normaly bhi ignore kerke roli ko jelous kara sakta hai :) but no cv will give some rona dhona and alll and serious drama..