I really wish... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I dont like triangle love..The love between Rosid is very strong, no one can  come in between them. Only concern is naina should not harm Rosid. 
i think hum sab jelous Roli kerte rahenge and cv r ready to give us Devdas Sid :(  
Originally posted by Ritii

i think hum sab jelous Roli kerte rahenge and cv r ready to give us Devdas Sid :(
So hard to digest Naina with Sid..πŸ˜’
exactly vaise sid ke liye no need for naina Only sankalp need girl uss ko do na bhai ..
I really wish ki cvs concentrate more on the ending or the climax of kushi veru track soon Edited by keshav1 - 11 years ago
πŸ˜† i think its brought excitement to the show.

creatives r brilliannnt.. <3

rosid fight... but in the end they end up much stronger then before😳

andyeahh kushi veeruu track needs to end..
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
 SSK cannot be so easily predicted,every episode contain some unwilled surprise element for viewers so lets see

I want to see some INTERSTING Passionate scenes  😳...not happeneing now?

Originally posted by pumaa

So hard to digest Naina with Sid..πŸ˜’

yeah it is painful to watch but rosid love will conquer all in the end. 

what ever they show but plzzz cv dont show ki sid will fall for that naina baina Othervise ROSID will finish if u fall for someone on anyreason means ur relationship is not strong but till now they shoe ROSID bonding is to good so plzzz dont show bakwas nina ko joh kerna hai kare but sid will be faithul for Roli and hope ki he will try to unedrestand ROli behaviour ki why it is changing within minutes..