Curiosity In Jeet's Eyes=D Jeeka So Interesting=D

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends,

Have you guys seen the curiosity on Jeet's eyes for Anamika. when he saw the care he got too curious to see whats going there.entering into it and smelling fragrances.it was also so curious when Jeet saw Anamika playing musical instrument.He was like lost in thought

Overall,i'm too curious to JeeKa,they were so interesting.i want to see Jeet exploring more about Anamika,

Whats Say Guys??? Share Your Views???

Regards,

Utpol
yes jeet's concern for anamika is surely super cute
Dishu i'm so hooked to JeeKa Moments lols
me too utpol. there is that passion from anamika and that cute sa infatuation from jeet side which make their moments so hatke and dreamy 
m sure thy might hv sum old connection in past 
JeeKa moments are too interesting day by day
Originally posted by ..dishu..

me too utpol. there is that passion from anamika and that cute sa infatuation from jeet side which make their moments so hatke and dreamy 
You are absolutely right.
Anamika ko dekh kar toh even I start behaving like Jeet ðŸ¤£ The way she was playing the instument and then her walk, moves... very hypnotic  

Jeet is completely hypnotised by her perfume ðŸ˜† Sooo romantic  Thik se chehra dekha bhi nahin abhi se use dekhta hi rehta hai. ðŸ˜†
^^ Hi, i'm Utpol, ya exactly the way Anamika moves, the way she played the instrument was just too cool yar and ya Jeet is totally feda unknowingly lols
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

^^ Hi, i'm Utpol, ya exactly the way Anamika moves, the way she played the instrument was just too cool yar and ya Jeet is totally feda unknowingly lols

Your name sounds so Bengalish ðŸ˜† Are you Bengali kya ? Waise don't mind if I am wrong haan... ðŸ˜³ I hardly recognize Indian and Bengali names, if a name is for boy or girl except common manes like Pooja, Anurag etc etc ðŸ¤£ Anyway I am Farah ðŸ˜†

Ok back to the topic... Yes Jeet is unknowingly lost into her aadayein ðŸ¤£ Perfume, mysterious look, hotness, eyes, even the car ðŸ¤£ It's funny that even I am getting fida over her ðŸ¤£ I always wait for her scenes ðŸ˜³ It's not normal ðŸ¤”