" Happy Birthday Dhamki queen Khushi "

Posted: 11 years ago

arya: he don what's  up.. so what next now πŸ˜³

ginu: what next tum kar kya rahe ho. and what about res res πŸ˜•

adi: kaisa res , kis res ki baat ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

arya: oh mar gaye.. ab inko kya bataye 

ginu: are wahi jo don ne kar ke rakha hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

khushi: don what is upto this time muje bhi nahi pata.. what is this res ka mamla πŸ˜†

don: mai ek special aur stylish thread bana rahi hu, πŸ˜‰

arya: yes yes πŸ˜†

Don: jo arya ka bhi nahi pata πŸ€£

arya: hmm oh no no.. muje bhi nahi pata πŸ€ͺ

khushi: mujse bhi secrecy aisa kya hai.. πŸ˜²

Don:wait and watch πŸ˜Ž

arya: yes yes.. πŸ˜Ž

adi: mai gayi samj.. kya karne ja rahi hai don πŸ˜›

Don: acha wo kkya bata 

adi: simple aap is arya ne batya huva.. shya os likhne ja rahi hai na πŸ€£

Don: galat javab..πŸ˜† but don ka aapka guess pasand aaya 

adi: thank you πŸ˜³

Ritzi: ye sab chodo par ye exactly hai kis liye..

Don: thread mai chalo.. πŸ˜ˆ

all come in thread

all anashiance" aa to gaye par hai kya, omg kiskeliye celbration hai

Don : kisika birthday hai , jo bahut khass hai..πŸ˜‰

piya- kiska  πŸ˜›

Arya: koi hai jiska jamandin hai.. jo sab par hukum chaltahi hai aur baar baar danda dikhati hai.. are wahi jisne at ko banya aur sabhala bhi  πŸ˜Ž

don: ha jara batao kaoun hai wo. jo kehti hai. siggy like markar aavo.. nahi kiye to angry emotions dikhati hai.. aur to aur uske ff mai os mai comment karna jaruri hai. .jo shiv ko kabhi casanova aur kabhi sanki batati isliye to nivi hamari us se itna chidti hai 

nivi: oh to ye baat hai... ab samj aara hai kuch kuch.. jo mere aur don ke bechare par apna jhulm dati hai.. wahi hai na.. wo.. jo at aur nl par bhi raaj karti hai πŸ˜³

don: ha kuch aise hi kahani hai uski... jo mila use uska ho gaya.. jo judda use ..us se jud gaya.. kabhi thodi serious, to thodi naughty aur sensible bhi banti hai... award par mat javo.. ye to hamari pyari dhamki queen jiski har jagah chalti hai πŸ˜Ž

Khushi: sunne mai to bilkul meri jaise hai wo... aise hai to kou wo.. 

all ashichian: inta keh kar bhi nahi samji.. are wo to aap khhud hao... dhamki queen at ki... khushi..πŸ˜ƒ

khushi: oh mai kya' to sab log.. wish karo muje.. sabko wish karrna hai gift dena hai like bhi marna hai bulna mat ok. Varna dada padega πŸ˜‘

don: kuch bate kabhi nahi badlati πŸ€£

arya: bilkul  

all anshcians: happy birthday khushi' πŸ€—

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

Ab hamri friendship kaise huvi ye sab bolkar mai pakane wali nahi hu.πŸ˜†. wo to tuje pat hai muje bhi pata hai aur sabko pata hai' at mai mulakat huvi aur friendship ho gayi..🀣 but I love bv forum very much. Bv forum ka match tujse bahot jamta hai.. jaise bv new member ko utna hi pyar dete hai same tub hi sabse friedship rakhti hai.. kisiko kam kisiko jayda nahi'😳 I am so happy ki mai teri partner bani.. mere bounce emotion ke sath dhamki dete huve tune muje accept kiya..🀣 thanks for everything partner.. being a so cute friend in my life.. (dekha muje cute bolit hai na badla le liya) .. anyways.. happy birthday. .apne gift dekh le niche.. ansh ki siggy hai sath mai use kar lena.. mere liye vodka le rahi hu..πŸ˜‰ hath mat lagana.. ;are wo birthday ki jismai mai vodka na pivu.. so meri duava hai ki teri har dhamki ke baad mai hamaesha ki taras teri siggy ko like marti rahu.. aur to forum ki roshni banti rahe.. happy birthday again dhamki queen' (teri dhamkiya mai isliye puri karti hu. Kyuki wo don ki marji hai samji , aur  muje wo cute lagti hai.. warna don se apni baat manvana mushkil hi nahi nammumkin bhi hai..😈) I know baki log line mai khade hai wish ke liye chalo pack up' gift check karma mat bhulna..

(ye arya hai.. dekha.. kitni khush hai cake khakar..)

FLOWERS ID439-12 red roses bouquet and one box heart-shaped chocolate. which is a conventional and the simplest way of expressing your heart
FLOWERS ID525-14
FLOWERS ID509-2 pounds(8

Happy Chocolate Day FLP 11 1024x621 Happy Chocolate Day wallpaper and Images [Free Download]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 

Excited Happy Shout For Joy Smiley Smilie Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif thexcited3.gif photoKhusi tera birthday aaya Excited Happy Shout For Joy Smiley Smilie Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif thexcited3.gif photo

mood_excited.gif photoKhusi tera birthday aaya     mood_excited.gif photo

Excited Smiley _excited__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif photoKhusi tera birthday aaya   Excited Smiley _excited__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif photo  

Jhoom le jhoom   
Ghoom le ghoom

Jhoom le jhoom

excited smiley zrunningamok.gif photoKhusi tera birthday aayaexcited smiley zrunningamok.gif photo

My Friend, today is your birthday and you need to know how much you are loved . You are sweet...no matter how much you try to be strict but you can't hide your basic nature.😳 I am glad to have met you and thanks for the warmth you spread wherever you are. Thanks for the wonderful ATs you make along with Pratz and Anjie. Thanks for the superb siggies of AnSh so that we can drool over them. Thanks for the AnSh OSes. Thanks for being the person you are. πŸ€—

I wish you a very Happy Birthday dear. May you get all the happiness, success and contentment in life and may you get your ShivJi soon.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

God Bless You! 

My Gift  πŸ˜ƒ 

Its time for Yummy Cakes & Chocalates πŸ˜ƒ

In the end...a Tight  BirthDay Hug From Me: 😳

Lubb You Khusi...Hugs & Kisses xoxoxo ❀️

Edited by AryaS - 11 years ago

ashahai_aamanke

She is sweet, tolerant(my god, those scary days to update. I don't even want to remember)

ritzi

she is sweet at the same time funny kaafi danda dikha ke kaam do minute mein karwa leti hain am fida on this talent of hers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gina

She is the cutest and most peaceful soul around

tista

Chulbuli 

adi/uma

Very Sweet...never has a rude word towards any one...even for fun...😳 

arya

sweet

rashu

She is a total naughty kid πŸ˜†

vedo

She is very sweet, caring, hard working and emotional!

anita

When I met you on the forum, I did not know that you would end up being such a special friend of mine.  I will cherish our friendship forever. Always remain your sweet self. πŸ€—

mona

- sweet like chocolate ice cream πŸ˜›

nia

Fun loving and curious

umam

Sweet and sensible. 

neha

She is very sweet,sensible and friendly

Anshul

patient 

Bhavi_shiv

i dont know her closely neither we talk much but i think khushi ji is most civilian one on forum and sweet...

ashahai_aamanke

honey

ritzi

khushi danda girl hereπŸ˜†

gina

Dandewali

Tista

Sweet heart πŸ˜³

adi/uma

Khushi - is very apt name for her...She distributes Khushi to each one of us...in her own sweet way...πŸ˜ƒ

arya

angel 

rashu

sweet-honey...πŸ˜†

vedo

Well I call her PDjee...short for Par Daadijee, cos she takes care of me like a sweet grandma! πŸ˜†

anita

Sweetheart

mona

her name is already so sweet..umm..Sri πŸ˜Š

nia

Shona

Umam

I think, her current IF ID suits her best πŸ˜Š...

Neha

Her name is already sweet enough Khushi

Anshul

her name khushi i think nothing suits her better than khushi.

Bhavi_shiv

name for her i think khushi suits the best as she bring happiness in forum...the only name come to mind for her is khushi...

ashahai_aamanke

She is super fast express in updating!

ritzi

she says everything to the point i like tat .. and she calls me chotu which i love😳

gina

Always willing to help

tista

Helpfull πŸ˜ƒ

uma/adi

She is very accomodative towards every ones' opinions... 

arya

Friendly

Rashu

she is very nice

Vedo

She is a leader! 

Anita

She comes across as a very lively and happy person.

mona

only one? πŸ˜†..her friendly nature

nia

Friendly

umam

The way she grasps the characters in the BV tracks and her interpretation of scenes is bang on.. 

Neha

she is very friendly 

Anshul

her sincerity  

Bhavi_shiv

she never criticize anyone although she stand up for the wrong...

ashahai_aamanke

scratching my head to find one! will let you know as soon as i find(Well, she is too sweet to find anything annoying with her)

ritzi

well she shows lots of danda she is very strict

gina

Her danda

Tista

nothing find till now 

uma/adi

Cannot really think of any thing...πŸ˜• 

Arya

Nope...nothing..Nil...N/A

Rashu

more then 1 πŸ€£

Vedo

Not a bad thing per say but she's always assigning tasks to everyone...a taskmaster she is! πŸ˜†

Anita

Honestly I can't think of any

mona

- thinking.. 

Nia

Sometimes she become so straight forward but it is not bad thing... I thought this can hurt her in real life...

umam

Don't find anything bad. Infact, I find her sweet, particularly the way she helps with any questions that I have on BV pre Shiv entry and to understand all the characters better πŸ˜›

Neha

Ummm...no idea

Anshul

she finds shiv  Casanova πŸ€£

Bhavi_shiv

nothing,,,
i would like to know her more..

ashahai_aamanke

No. I love the forum when she is around. 

ritzi

yes and no well yes coz she is very strict and disciplined like donji and no coz she is too chweet!!

gina

Not at all; even if she shouts, I am sure she is smiling..

Tista

No I love her and I believe when there is love no need of fear there at all πŸ˜³

uma/adi

Scared of her...? NOT AT ALL...b'coz she is one of the most friendly & sweet member...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

arya

No

Rashu

🀣is she a ghost why should i be scared of her

Vedo

Nope I'm not scared of her...but I do use her name to scare others in the AnSh AT...cos she is always scolding people who break the rules!

anita

Scared? no way. I am not scared of any of my friends.

mona

- πŸ˜² no..bcoz she is not my chemistry teacher πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nia

I'm not scared of her, because she is very sweet and if she said something its always logical...

umam

No-- not scared at all πŸ˜›

Neha

Hell no  !! πŸ˜†

Anshul

i am not scared of her because i find her sweet.

Bhavi_shiv

no she didn't scare me shes too sweet to be scary...

profile divider

gina

Happy birthday Khushi,

May this year bring you your own Collector Saheb who is not a Casanova, a Sid who is only yours, and a Shiv who loves you as Shiv loves Anandi!

God Bless!!

profile divider

Tista

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR πŸ₯³ MAY GOD FULLFILL YOUR EVERY DESIRE AND WISH,,,,,,,,,,, BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY DEAR πŸ˜ƒ

profile divider

vedo

profile divider
anita

Wish you a very happy birthday Khusi. May you life be filled with loads of happiness just like you spread around you.  

profile divider 

mocking_bird

"Khusi dear, A very,very happy wala Birthday,Love:Suku"

profile divider
Mona

OMG Khushiii...it's ur birthday!!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

I guess in BV forum, Khushi is the first person whom i added in my buddy list...u lucky gurl! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...i can still remember how she helped me in uploading my signature and taught me how i can post pics in the forum πŸ˜³...she is the sweet and the simple person i have ever met in any forum...and of course she is the person who named me "late latif"!! 

She is the "Jaan" of BV forum! okay, before all AnShians kill me, including khushi, i must modify my statement...she is the "AnSh" of this forum! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†..she is entertaining the members since a long time by her super fast Written Updates, Sigies, OS & many more...THANK U DEAR!!!! πŸ€—...I wish u will rock like this for thousand years more πŸ€—

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays...May this birthday remind you that you are loved by a lot and I am one of them. πŸ˜³

Link : https://i.imgur.com/KgSXI.gif

❀️ Mona

profile divider

nia

May God Bless her always... May God give her long life and happiness :)

profile divider

umam

Here's Wishing Khushi/Ankita A Very Very Happy Birthday, Tonnes of Happiness and great year ahead πŸ₯³

profile divider

neha

Wish u a very Happy birthday Khushi..May all ur dream come true πŸ˜Š

anshul

May God fulfill all your wishes and you have a wonderful year ahead.

have lots of fun.

wine, beer, martini etc

aww...i am so touch*happy tears*
thanku so muchπŸ€—