" Happy Birthday Dhamki queen Khushi " - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
its so touching don...really teary eyes!!!!...😳miss cute...teri siggy...bahat jaldi use karnewali hoon..main with vedo's gift...as a gif...as suggested by innocent rashu😆
----------------------------

don: ha jara batao kaoun hai wo. jo kehti hai. siggy like markar aavo.. nahi kiye to angry emotions dikhati hai.. aur to aur uske ff mai os mai comment karna jaruri hai. .jo shiv ko kabhi casanova aur kabhi sanki batati isliye to nivi hamari us se itna chidti hai 

nivi: oh to ye baat hai... ab samj aara hai kuch kuch.. jo mere aur don ke bechare par apna jhulm dati hai.. wahi hai na.. wo.. jo at aur nl par bhi raaj karti hai 😳

don: ha kuch aise hi kahani hai uski... jo mila use uska ho gaya.. jo judda use ..us se jud gaya.. kabhi thodi serious, to thodi naughty aur sensible bhi banti hai... award par mat javo.. ye to hamari pyari dhamki queen jiski har jagah chalti hai 😎

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Res 😃 will unres it raat ko 😆
Originally posted by AryaS

My Friend, today is your birthday and you need to know how much you are loved . You are sweet...no matter how much you try to be strict but you can't hide your basic nature.😳 I am glad to have met you and thanks for the warmth you spread wherever you are. Thanks for the wonderful ATs you make along with Pratz and Anjie. Thanks for the superb siggies of AnSh so that we can drool over them. Thanks for the AnSh OSes. Thanks for being the person you are. 🤗

I wish you a very Happy Birthday dear. May you get all the happiness, success and contentment in life and may you get your ShivJi soon.😳😆

God Bless You! 

thanku arya..its a such a pleasant surprise...n i love the emoticons so much😆
asha...chotu...ginu...tista...adi...arya...rashu...vedo..anita..mona...nia...umam...
neha...anshul..bhavi...anjy..aditi...nivi..bul..momrin...aur kiska naam chhod diya hai..galati se...i dont have any words...what to reply...just i can say..thanku🤗...n i am loving my name..dandewali khushi😆
Vedo... what a truly Vedoesque OS. Loved it...🤗❤️
Originally posted by khusi_*

asha...chotu...ginu...tista...adi...arya...rashu...vedo..anita..mona...nia...umam...
neha...anshul..bhavi...anjy..aditi...nivi..bul..momrin...aur kiska naam chhod diya hai..galati se...i dont have any words...what to reply...just i can say..thanku🤗...n i am loving my name..dandewali khushi😆

oy mera chod diya..kyun kyun..ab edit karo or add my name😆
Khushi.,

Wishing You Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day...
May God Bless You with All the Happiness and Bliss...😃

Love You...🤗
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Khushi...!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Edited by Manshi - 11 years ago
shaz...adi...thanku...shaz...sorry🤗😆...manshi..thanku😳Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

shaz...adi...thanku...shaz...sorry🤗😆...manshi..thanku😳

no sorry khushi😆.

enjy ur special day..!!!!😛