Humse Hai Life

Does this happen to you all??

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys. I was seeing TBP yesterday and during the break time, I was actually looking forward to see a promo of HHL. Realy! Does this happen to you all also?
And just a few days back, I had a dream in which HHL was playing in Channel V; but I only saw the opening song and the Rasia tune. Does this happen to you all also? Or have I gone totally Bonkers?! 😛
Really miss HHL like crazy! I would like to raise a toast to HUMSE HAI LIFE!!!!!!
Seriously, UNHISE HAI LIFE! 😉
(Unhi means HHL cast,all of them)
Thank you for reading. Do leae behind your feelings about this...  😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no me happen but i miss hhl
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yar puch mat ye sab do pg lag jayenge is topic k bare mai bolne ko
princessanaya28 thumbnail
dont ask yr .. everything is incomplete without hhl... aisa lag raha h jaise life ko koi bhut important part ka the end ho gaya h last 15 months s 7: 30 hhl dekhna mtlab dekhna h chahe jo bhi ho jaye ya after himansh exit it was really boring but isi hope m dekhti thi ki himansh ayega aur aya bhi to sirf 2 days k liye i wish ki hhl -2 jaldi s start ho jaye with the same cast specially himansh n abhigail will be there.. and that bff new serial o god its so boring pura serial thrill aur suspense s bara h cant believe ki yuvraj aka arjun n is role ko accept kaise kiya.. its really boring yr and wo to is serial m koi batakti aatma ban kr gum raha h wat the hell ..hhl is better than the best
Sihya thumbnail
me 2 missing hhl like hell!!!😭
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya ya it happens...it happened to me recently...
i had put channel v..and jus like that was seeing the timings of other shows of channel v...i kinda tended to expect hhl to also be there in the list...n then i realized it cant happen anymore...
there are so may such instances when i remember hhl...
like the other day... i hear pehla nasha song n the very first thing that came to mind was sira...miss sira and hhl loads...
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes, it happens,whenever any promo comes of channel v shows, expect an HHL promo too! :'(
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya it happens with me too..
KriyanshOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually It happened to me. . . 😭 i miss HHL sooo much. . .  ðŸ˜­
TV dekhne ka mann b nai krta. . . ðŸ˜­
i wish there was a rewind button in life. . .😭
Want HHL season 2 with Abiaansh!! ðŸ˜­
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa it happened wit me also,hum sab pagal ho gaye hai😉 actually v r hhl crazy fans!!!!!!!😊 recently i was tuning channels,then at 7:30 i thought,dat aare hhl ho raha hai v mein,then realsed dat hhl to khatam ho chuka hai!!!!! and many a times memories keep running in my mind,all the hhl scenes,mere brain mein telecast hote hai!!!!!!!!😊