Leve thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Admins and Mods,
        I feel that the writer's corner section should be in the section that says "India Forum Sections".
Here>
I say this because so many members don't know that we even have a writer's section. I know there are a LOT of writers on here, but they don't know where to post. Please take this suggestion and move that section up there. We all will be very thankful.

- Concerned Member

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohh...
Thankuu...
Thankuu...!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup! I agree. I also tried to ask Admins by GMs but they said its diff. Forum. I also made many posts to make it more active but people dnt knw about it. Pls give our Forum the required attention which it deserves. Regards
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear
see i did not know about this forum
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup i completely agree
i joined IF because of the fan fiction forum🤔 but then later wanted to write up something,with my own characterization n name but i couldnt because i never knew that such a forum existed😒

If this suggestion is taken into consideration i am sure it would benefit many..

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good Idea Naaz👏

Agree with you👍🏼
Minionite thumbnail
Oh that is such a good suggestion Naaz. When I first came here 2 years ago I never knew about the Writer's Corner until someone told me about it. It would be a lot easier to find if it was in the area you're suggesting.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey guys,

Lemme discuss about this with Vijay and get back to you all.  Currently admin is busy so it will take some time😛.

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey guys,

Lemme discuss about this with Vijay and get back to you all.  Currently admin is busy so it will take some time😛.

Thank you 😊
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey guys,

thanks Aahaana ,😊