Balika Vadhu

Dec 5th, 2012 written update

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haveli

Jagaya enters house everyone stunned and emotional to see him .Dadisaa overjoyed .She rushes upto him ..hugs him , kisses him ,full emotional almost unbelieving her own eyes and says you have come home .After Dadi grandson milan Jagaya goes to take blessings from all All happy and over whelmed seeing him .Anandi too nods her head in approval at him .Shiv goes to Dadisaa and asks  her he guessed her fervent wish as right.didn't he? .Bhairo asks him how did he managed to get Jagaya out of Jail so soon .Shiv then tells he went to Governer and told everything to him why Jagaya did that , fortunately Governer knew about  Jagaya's contribution in eradicating the  swine flu epidemic from village .Due to the absence of any prior criminal record , the Governer agreed to release Jagaya on a bond of Rs 50,000 and with the promise from Jagaya  he will stay in Jaitser and work for the welfare of village people .Dadisaa immediately says with conviction at this he will do it.

Dadisaa blesses Shiv that today he did  a lot for this old woman, gave her everything ,all happiness. She also says he execeeded her expectations how much good for others he is capable of doing She lovingly calls Shiv ladesar and caresses his cheek .Everyone happy at this except Jagaya who is shocked at DS calling Shiv ladesar .Shiv says he doesn't need anything more than that now ,his happiness is manifold due to this term of endearance ,Dadisaa called him ladesar ..Jagaya comes over to Shiv and tells him so far in this house this ladesar word has  mostly been  used for him. This word was  exculsive for him only .Even when Dadisaa used to call Nandu ladesar he would feel jealous of it but today he is not feeling jealous that Dadisaa called you that .You rightfully earned this ladesar status from this house and this house now got another son you .Jagaya also adds today he learnt  what a big hearted person can do forgive everything .He never imagined after what he did he would come out of jail so soon but thanks to you he is  here He thanks Shiv for his generosity and also adds,he is very happy that Anandi got someone like him as her life partner .He is very happy for both of them . Shiv puts hand on Jagaya's shoulder and nods in approval .Everyone happy .An overjoyed  Dadisaa tells Gehna to get sweets on this happy occassion and also Shagun for Shiv.

Anandi thanks Shiv for doing this and tells him she prayed ,she asked devi maa for some miracle for this and devi maa made it happen through him .Shiv smilignly says he too wished for a miracle and it happened .Anandi asks what? Shiv replies the way he met her and fell for her is nothing short of a miracle .Anandi blushes at this .Shiv  folds his hands for gratitude infront of devi maa

Next its Nandu and Jagaya playing catch ball on terrace .Nandu says he is  very happy  Bhaisaa you have returned now we will play everyday.and he also narrates his plans of playing with him Jagaya is in thinking mode he didnt care for his house ,his family , their love that everybody showered on him when he left them and lost  then he realized the worth of all this. Family is everything for a man in his life .Jagaya in his these thoughts misses the catch and ball goes into a big pot. He goes to take ball from there when he picks up the ball he finds an old dust ridden Shiv - Parvati idol lying inside it .Nandu asks who kept it there .Jagaya says he himself .He remembers his past when he was irritaed at Anandi for trying to stop him for two days to celebrate his birthday with them  and then go back to Mumbai .How he was irritated at her for this and insutled her that his college professors won't be waiting especially for him to deliver lectures ,he wants to become a great doctor and he is irritated from this village life and is  getting used to busy Mumbai life .Anandi agrees for him to go but asks him to close his eyes she wants to give him something .Jagaya is again irriated at this and taunts Anandi for her village girl attitude and her immaturity But closes his eyes .Anandi gifts him this idol . Jagaya asks what is this ?She tells him that it is Shiv - Parvati's  idol . Keep it with him when he will go back to Hostel it will remind him  that someone is waiting for him in Jaitser ,Jagaya is not happy at this .When Sumitra called Anandi and she goes from there he hid that idol into that pot so he won't have to take it with him .

Flashback ends .Nandu tells Jagaya he is going to school when Nandu leaves Jagaya rubs off the dust from the idol and the reality of what he lost hits him and he clutches the idol and is emotional .

When  Jagaya is going through the passage Sumitra sees him .Jagaya hids the idol behind him and with  his dropped down head tries to pass by Sumitra when she holds his arm and stops him .A shocked Jagaya looks at Sumitra ..Sumitra tells him now she can proudly call  him as her son and she is sure now he has come to live with them forever ..he will live in their hearts forever now ..Jagaya is emotional after listening this .Both mother and son hug each other .Episode ends on them 

voice over... .Penance washes away the bad in the person and makes him pure .Bad feelings are taken over by goodness and person becomes pure without any evil in him

precap ..Anandi in bridal dress being taken from haveli by Singhs and she is emotional giving her final farewell to Badi Haveli

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah. Kya Jagya sach me sudhar gaye? Am I dreaming!!
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update!😊
Ab shadi kab hogi??😆
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey gr8 update darlinggg

well i thing soem thign shure gona cook up...
why they are tanofying the serialll ... its disgustinggg
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for jhelofying the crap and writing too...
stuti.. thumbnail
Whatever his role might be. Shashank simply excels in emotive skills. he flared a despise for his boorish FB scene, and just so, he evoked a note in his remorse. Intensity and naturalness, in tandem with other two stalwarts, Surekhaji and Pratyusha. A fine performance once again today. Edited by stuti.. - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti..

Whatever his role might be. Shashank simply excels in emotive skills. he flared a despise for his boorish FB scene, and just so, he evoked a note in his remorse. Intensity and naturalness, in tandem with other two stalwarts, Surekhaji and Pratyusha. A fine performance once again today. 

hi stuti after many days saw your post ...yup Shashank has really excelled a lot in emotive scenes ..Surekha ji is simply the best ..even Smita was Fab in last scene 
stuti.. thumbnail
Hi Mahi. Not much was there except tiresome revelry for some days... 
mahi12 thumbnail
i think by tonights moral cvs are clear Jagaya is on right track now can we hope now he won't stray can't  trust cvs ðŸ˜†..i didn't find his first shocking reaction OTT  when DS called Shiv ladesar ..after all if  i am over possessive about something that is mine only and it is given to someone else shared with him so mine first reaction will be shocking  but i think  later he controlled himself betterly ..This is what Jagaya 's  redemption needs ..controlling his ego , his mine mine attitude,  and do the right thing from his heart no selfish intention in between  Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now jagya live in jaisar. Shiv ne apne hi Pero par kulhadi mari he. Jagya is jealous person.furure me ansh ki life me trouble to hogi.let see Anandi  how to keep balance between shekhar s and Singh s ?