Galti teri Mastana :P

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OK... really don't know what will be Mastana's fate with Shahana and gang's MU that Rinki/Mastana are the Microchip holders... 😭 The episode airs in some time...but just thought of writing two words:

Galti teri Mastana... Risk tera kaatilana...
Bhool koi Shanana se naa ho jaaye... 🀒

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I am sorry... πŸ˜† but everytime I hear his name... I just get reminded of this song... 😳 πŸ˜† 

Loving this show a LOT... the camerawork is πŸ‘ Think it is HD shot! πŸ˜›
Also... this Rashmi girl is sooo pretty and a good actor too... 😳 though I feel she looks a bit younger than marriageable age... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† she looks under 20 πŸ˜† but none the less adorable... !
Good job Tejaswini...
also Shikha is gorgeous... ⭐️ She is not a totally ruthless one like Chadha the way she gave suchi a better environment to live in despite her being kidnapped !πŸ˜‰ She can make u hate at one point but also like her at certain points  πŸ‘ That's what u call a Well-Layered character! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Samir too is doing a really good job as the freaked OUT Nerd! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Loved his longing to carry Suchi in last episode! 😭
Chaddha guy is good looking but his character is  🀒 πŸ€£ 
Really hope Mastana is not killed YET! 😊 Had wished same for Mallik!

A few pointers:
What is the present status of the REAL Ritika? πŸ˜• Kidnapped/killed😲 (near to impossible) or  kept unconcious? they need to show her now!
Since the dad and bro die in the train blast, how would the fake Ritika come when Rashmi goves her the news since she has left the fake job? Will that be a first ringer to Rashmi? πŸ˜›
Or will she be on the verge of leaving and she will be hired for extra by shahana to do the grieving job so no one has suspicion on the London happenings... πŸ€“

Also, how will Shantanu go to his in-laws? will Shahana release him to come back later as she still has Suchi? or he won't go and rashmi will have her suspicions starting since no one would be so engrossed in work to skip such a serious thing? 😲

Let's see what's in store for us Tonight! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice topic πŸ˜Š
all question answer will be given by episode only πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post i agree all are doing excellent job n they are into the skin of characters πŸ‘

All the questions posed by u are revolving in my mind too πŸ˜†

Lets see what's in store for today's episode
-Khush- thumbnail

I know I am just so impatient! 🀣 

BTW: any of you watched the epi? 😲 kya hua aaj?

And any possibility of Chaddha bonding with Rashmi to get the pendant once he finds out it is with her? 😳 πŸ€’
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

I know I am just so impatient! 🀣 

BTW: any of you watched the epi? 😲 kya hua aaj?

And any possibility of Chaddha bonding with Rashmi to get the pendant once he finds out it is with her? 😳 πŸ€’

just have patience tum to bahut aage ki sochane lagi πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: THIS-IS-LIFE

just have patience tum to bahut aage ki sochane lagi πŸ˜†

Control Nahi Hota... ROFL ... AND I hate the precap they gave on Friday for this whole damn week... πŸ˜† ... like we knew from Friday brother/dad duo will die... but Nahi...i am waiting since Monday and chanting Ab udd bhi jao Shocked ROFL I hate it when you just know what is gonna happen and it is stretched like heck! πŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Control Nahi Hota... 🀣 ... AND I hate the precap they gave on Friday for this whole damn week... πŸ˜† ... like we knew from Friday brother/dad duo will die... but Nahi...i am waiting since Monday and chanting Ab udd bhi jao 😲 πŸ€£ I hate it when you just know what is gonna happen and it is stretched like heck! πŸ˜†

though we were prepared for that scene it was really heart wrenching scene πŸ₯Ί

if they will show in an episode than what will they show in future πŸ˜†

i must say story is going in exact path no fast running no slow as per plot 
Edited by THIS-IS-LIFE - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shikha Singh is scary man!!!one dailouge she leaves you horrified
Samir and Rashmi are doing a good job
cant wait for the drama to unfold this is very intresting!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I totally agree...even I'm very impatient regarding these questions. But I really hope the Cvs pay attention to these and not forget them when the story progresses...

BTW the scary guy with Shahana is Jidda not Chaddha
-Khush- thumbnail
@shruti πŸ€— yeah man her dialogue delivery is really good ! Scary ! Lol

@sehar! I always get confused yaar! Though LOK/SP have the worst subtitles on the face of mankind, it reads "Jadda"... But I rewinded Shahana's pronunciation and she sounds like Chadha/ Jadda only :/! But if we see, he isn't a punjabi lol so yes it has to be Jidda only ! Lol!