Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 5th December 2012 "Vinaya

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 5th December 2012

Parvati is thrilled seeing him, addresses him as son, he asks her, am I your son? She says yes, I am your mother, have given y birth to you. He asks her, why? She tells him because this World needs you, everyone needs you. He asks even you too need me? She says yes, promise me you'll always be with me, & protect me. He says I'll always be with you & will listen to you. She tells him because of you, I am not lonely anymore.  She explains to him, why you are born, whoever will believe in you, will always find their Vighnas removed by you.

Seeing sudden pleasant change in Prakriti, trees are blooming with flowers.  Ganas are wondering, what is the reason. Nandi says Mahadev must be coming soon. 2 Ganas had fallen down had got hurt. One of them says we were never hurt in Shivji's presence, all these is happening due to his absence.

They all are surprised seeing Parvati coming with her son. She tells them he is my son, is the reason for the change in the Prakriti. Vinayak touchs the Ganas, they are cured soon.

Naradji comes, seeing Vinayak he asys he wasn't able to make out the reason for sudden pleasant change in Prakriti, now he knows the reason, tells Parvati, he is happy that she listen to him. Nandi asks him now what will he do? Naradji says what he is best at, informing everyone in Brhmand. that Parvati's 2nd son has arrived. There should be a celebration at Kailash. Parvati agrees. Naradji invites Brhmaji & Saraswatiji. Then next is Himavan & Mena who are excited at becoming Naan-Nani once again. Naradji asks Mena, what will you make for your Nati? She answers Modak, is sure he'll like them. In the kitchen, cooks are making Ladoos & Modaks. Some Rats come there seeing so much is being cooked. One of the cook asks them to go away. The Rats discus among themselves, let's see for whom so much is being prepared? Who has come to Kailash?

Vinayak is palying hide & seek with Parvati. She pretends to cry, Vinayak assures her, he'll never leave her. She finds his cloths  with sand,  gives him bath, he again runs.

At Kailash everyone has come for the celebration of Vinayak's arrival.  Vishnuji tells Parvati, sister he is just like you. Lakshmiji tells her, he'll help in fulfilling your wishes. Saraswatiji says he will be very intelligent. Brhmaji says anyone worshipping him before starting the work, will get success in it.

Indra comes there, asks can he be forgiven on this auspicious occasion? Parvati is angry seeing him. Vinayak looks at Indra, says Kshama Kshama. Parvati tells him his crime can not be forgiven but today she is very happy, she is ready to forgive him but he shouldn't repeate his mistakes. Indra agrees. She forgives him, turning him back to normal.

Rishi Kashyap says Shivji should have been here today on occasion of his son's birth. Same is asked by other rishi. Vishnuji tells him Shivji is doing penance for welfare of the World, will be back soon.

Himavan & Mena comes with Jaya, Vijaya. Seeing Parvati-putra, Himavan feels happy. Mena tells him your Nana-Nani has come to meet you, come to us. Vinayak gets up, instead of going to Himavan & Mena, stops near Jaya, who removes cover from the Ladoos. He seems more interested in Ladoos. Jaya gives it to him, he sits down, starts eating them with both the hands. All rishis, Devas, Brhmaji, Saraswatiji, Vishnuji, Lakshmiji,  are pleasantly surprised seeing him finishing Ladoos one by one. Parvati tells him to get up, he says let me eat them, they are very tasty. She tells him you can eat them later. What if they get over? He asks. She tells Nandi to keep them safely. Shivji is still in penance.

Lakshmiji asks Parvati what will you name him? Looking at him with lots of love Parvati says Vinayak.

Precap: Kailash is filled with naughty Vinayak's Bal-leela.  One of the Sanakadi kumar asks Parvati to give daan on this auspicious occasion. Parvati seems worried hearing this, holds Vinayak.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a lovely episode.
Parvati naming him "VINAYAK" was subtle and beautiful .
I am sure we are going to see loads of mischief .
natkat vinayak πŸ˜ƒ
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am gonna miss his cute head after a few days. Vinayak looks so adorable.πŸ˜›
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi and bal vinayak is good... Motu motu n good expressions πŸ˜Š hehe
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved todays episode. thank you for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Episode. Thanks For The Update. (:
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write up, Very good episode. I would love to see Shivaji reaction.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hide & Seek?  In CNAT, I had Kartikeya playing hide & seek w/ the devas & ganas, and now Vinayak is playing hide & seek w/ Parvati?  Minakshi, I told you they steal stuff from CNAT πŸ˜†  And Varaali, you doubt that CNAT will get its own place in mythological literature 🀣
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Vrish, hide & seek is played by all 3 of their children. CNAT should be made much richer in content if they are stealing, they should be given a good source to pick up from🀣
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb episode of  Parvati and Vinayak. Thnx for WU.