WU-5th Dec- The Eternal Love of a Brother !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

-epi starts with RV searching for Veera in the jungle while Chaiji and Ratan are looking for RV and Baldev tells them abt him telling RV that Veera might be in the Jungle and a worried Ratan makes a dash for the Jungle while Chaiji gathers the village men arnd to make a search party and head to the jungle in search of both Ratan n RV

-RV searching for Veera falls and gets hurt drops his pen but moves on ,Ratan searching for RV and Chaiji and gang ๐Ÿ˜† searching for R &R and ultimately Ratan finds RV who is lying unconscious

-Villagers discuss as to how courageous RV is and that Ratan shud realize the love he has for Veera and give in and Baldev's sister tells him off for misleading RV๐Ÿ˜† and all of RV's friends pray at the gurudwara  for RanVeera

-Veera not taking in food at the orphanage she is in and the caretaker there is worried for her

-RV in a critical state because of severe dehydration and his condition deteriorates further and Ratan cant control her emotions and enter his room and asks him to say something and to not be angry with her and to not trouble her like this and she pleads him to call out her name and RV ends up saying Veera๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap- Veera isnt well and is at the same hospital where RV is being treated ( that was all that i saw in the Vids uploaded if there is more to it then let me know )

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the written update.
Thank you very much for the lovely update ...

Ranveera bond are so strong...the 2 or 3 month old baby stop crying seeing RV in the hospital room, the moment she was taken away she started crying...i was crying myself it was so touching and emotional...hearing Veera's cry he will probably will wake up tomorrow and will run toward the voice...

It is so sad to see Ratan being a mom she thought she did what she thought was right but too sad she is loosing her son. For the sake of RV I so wished Ratan will accept the little angel and love her like her own as RV's jaan is on the little one.
thanks for the update, Pooja ๐Ÿค—