WU: 5/12 - Meera finds out Bittu is in hospital

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's today's WU.

WU: 5/12 - Meera finds out Bittu is in the hospital and tries to stop Shradh from happening

@haveli:

The episode starts off with Meera by herself in the store room aka her "bedroom".  She is thinking to herself that the reason Mr. Ramdhari has not been present for the shradh these past 19 years is because somewhere deep down in his heart he knows that Bittu is still alive.  She hopes that he does not allow himself to get emotionally blackmailed by his Bhabi to stay for the shradh this year.  She is trying to think of a way to stop the shradh from happening as she does not want something to happen to Bittu because it would be like an oment to do a shradh for a living person.

Meanwhile she hears a knock on the door.  It is Prithvi.  He shows up with a with a big sack that has some kind of grain/flour in it (sorry didn't catch what they said was in the sack) and she starts cutting him up again (verbally that is, 😆l).    She says what do you think your doing?  This is my room.  He ignores her and tells the others to bring in the rest of the sacks.   The two of them proceed to bicker she gets upset and says i feel like scratching up your face as she raises her hands towards him.  He grabs her hands and says show your talons to the rats it may serve you better 😆.  At that moment a rat walks right in front of her and without thinking she grabs Prithvi's arm.  They both have an eyelocking moment and Miu realizes what she has done and quickly lets go of his arm.  The moment is broken when one of the guys says they have brought in all the sacks and Prithvi says to him lets leave this jungley billy to play with the rats 😆.

Ramdhari shows up just as Prithvi is leaving and sees all the rats everywhere and tells Prithvi to put some traps in the room saying that the traps will prevent the rats from eating whats in the sacks and to also bring hay/straw which is also supposed to protect the sacks.  Meera is looking at him while he is telling Prithvi this and she is seeing the concern he has for (even though the reasons he is using is for the sacks,😆.  She starts to say your doing this all...(she was going to finish with "for me") but he stops her from saying anymore and leaves from there.

Prithvi brings in the traps and hay and Meera taunts him again and states that you know that your Datta Thakur asked you to bring this all for me don't you? She says you lost, there is going to be no shradh here!  He tells her to go on dreaming there is no rule in the haveli stopping you from doing so 😆.  She repeats "you know that your Datta Thakur sent all this for me because he too believes I'm his daughter".

Scene changes to hospital:
Miu's mom is being wheeled into ICU and Aakash is very concerned.  He questions the Dr. about it saying you said she will be fine then how come out of the blue she is like this.  He said it might have to do with adverse reaction to the heavy medications that we are giving her for the cancer.  Right now we have wait and see what happens nothing can be said with a guarantee.

Aakash tries to call Meera but cannot reach her (of course he cant' since Prithvi smashed her phone).  Meanwhile Miu wakes up all of a sudden from a bad dream uttering Bittu's name.  She says I hope she is okay and tries fixing the phone to call and find out if everything is okay but is unable to.  She says it's all because of the shradh.  The shradh is a bad omen and that is why something is happening to her Bittu, she must stop the shradh!

Next day @ haveli:

Miu is grinding flour by hand and is doing it very slowly,Bhabi comes and tells her to move her hands faster as they need the flour for the shradh and walks away. 
Miu overhears some workers talking (they have some branches/leaves with them).  One says to the other be carefulas these branches/leaves are very sticky.  This gives her an idea and she breaks off a piece from the branch when no one is looking and rubs it on her phone so that she can glue the piece back together from the sticky substance of the plant.  She manages to piece her phone back together and tries to call Aakash gets a busy tone because he is trying to ring her. 
His call comes through and he says why haven't you been answering your phone I've being trying for days.  She replies that it's a long story and I'll tell you later for now please tell me how Bittu is doing.  He says Bittu had a relapse so she's been admitted in the hospital, wherever you are drop everything and come here right away then the phone gets disconnected.  I know she heard about the part that her mom's in the hospital but I don't know if she got the last bit about going there right away.

Just then one of the workers brings Sudha photo down for the shradh.  Bhabi asks if he's glued it together properly right (this is the same picture that  Meera had ripped up and Ramdhari had mentioned that it was the only picture they had of Sudha).  The worker answers yes and she tells him where to put the picture and to also put a mala around it.  Meera thinks to herself for sure the reason Bittu's health has gotten worse is because of this upcoming shradh.

A bunch of pundits show up for the shradh.  One of the pundits ask Bhabi if  Ramdhari is going to show up.  Bhabi replies yes he will surely show up, you just get started with your work.

Meanwhile, Ramdhari is standing on a balcony lost in his memories of the night 20 years ago when Sudha ran away with Miu.  He sees in his mind Shruda running away from the haveli with Meera it is night time and you see men chasing her some with sticks, others with torches.
Meera notices him standing by the balcony and is about to approach him but Prithvi appears in front of her to block her path.  She tries to call out to Ramdhari but Prithvi covers her mouth and drags her away from there.  Ramdhari "senses" something, turns around but does not see anything.

Prithvi takes her back to her "room" and says just sit here quietly.  She says neither will I stay put nor will I remain quite.  He blocks her way with some furniture and pushes her down.  Meera says look I have nothing against you and what ever I have done to you intentionally or unintentionally I am truly very sorry.  She has tears in her eyes.  Seeing this he moves away abruptly. 
She says it is very important that I speak to your Datta Thakur right away as at this very moment my mom is in the hospital struggling for her life and here they are getting ready to do her shradh.  I cannot let this happen.
She begs him again by putting her hands together.  He says no way I don't care how you ask, I am here to serve Datta.  It is my job to stop the person who tries to interfere with him completing his work.  She still pleads with him and says please don't.  This is my mom's life we are talking about.  Prithvi says what do want me to say?  I don't know the love of a mother or father do I?  I was left like on the steps of the mandir like a sin. (taunting her with her own words to him).
To this she replies in every house there is a bhagvan and right now I am in front of him pleading with him to please stop this shradh.  After all these years your Datta Thakur has not participated in the shradh because he knows they are still alive.  But the elder Thakurian has given him an ultimatum which is going to force him to stay.  Please just give me a chance to talk to him then he won't stay for the pooja and if he doesn't stay then the pooja won't occur.  Please, please for my mom's sake, for her life, can you help me with this?

Precap:

Meera is talking to Mr. Ramdhar and it looks like he is all dressed and ready for the shradh.
Miu says to him:   If you want me to believe your lie about both your daughter and wife being dead, then you will have to partcipate in this shradhh.  I want to see you commit this sin of performing a shradhh for your living wife in front of all the people of this village who consider you their bhagvan.

Hope you liked the WU.  Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes 😳.

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Parm!!

I really felt bad for Meera today
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Parm!!

I really felt bad for Meera today

Your welcome Swetha. 😊

I also felt very bad for her.  😭
DEBALINA1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx  dear  for  the  Wu 😊 
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update ..parm :)

the episode was perfect... mixtures of all scenes...
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEBALINA1

thanx  dear  for  the  Wu 😊 

Anytime! 😊
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: liza81

thanks for the written update ..parm :)

the episode was perfect... mixtures of all scenes...

Your welcome Liza.  Yes it was perfect, especially the great Mithvi scenes.❤️
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

tfs...

Your welcome Reshama.😊