Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Much better solution than Tennis the Menace!

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I like this new plan by Shivani and Sahil. Evoking guilt in Rajlaxmi about her actions. This will probably lead to her realizing the guilt that she has placed upon Anoop for a situation he had no control over all those years ago.
This is something like what I had in mind when Mansi and Shivani were first discussing a plan to bring Anoop and Rajlaxmi together

Honestly, the Tennis idea was a stupid one. What would happen? Anoop would play in the tournament, Rajlaxmi would see him, have an 'aha! my son loves the sport! hence he didn't kill his dad!' moment?
It never made much sense to me from the beginning.

This plan is sensible, logical, so much less drawn out than the tennis nonsense we have had to endure for the past month

Dear CVs, did it take the threat of shutting you down to finally get your act together and move the story along a sensible direction? And now the you have moved the story in a sensible direction, you have been pulled off air.
I just hope that in light of these new developments, the TRPs go up a little and the show gets an extension and is able to come to good logical conclusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
agree with u yuks

they shuold have done this much before rather then dragging tennice menace for about a month

it was such a bore

by the present plan they will surely reach the goal hopefully and we will be out of this vicious  circle and get some new twists

i feel now they should take anoop mansi relationship to next level and workout some tension between sahil shivani...

.as love marriages are not all love love ...but some serious fights too...though would advice cvs pls  dont drag their fight more then a week as u dont have much time left to give the show a logical end
Surish thumbnail
Excellent concept Yuks!
Tennis the Menace as in

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed better than the tennis track but still hospital again cvs could if thought of smething new... but hopefully dumb rajlaxmi will realise her mistake its high time she does
Keshawn thumbnail
The tennis scenes are stretched to far
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 post!! exactly my thoughts!! also fed up of the tennis track!! hope cvs will b able 2 make story more interesting after this son mom tension ends!! 
Keshawn thumbnail
Sherni-Asish LMYAM started off with Rajlaxmi hating Anoop and will end with her loving Anoop!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@keshawn I really hope we'll b able 2 c something else besides their son/mom tension!! :/