•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Would You Change For The Person You Love?

I have been asked this question many times so I thought why not have this as the topic of the week so I can get to know what you guys think!

So would you change for the person you love or not? 

My answer:
No, because that is lying to yourself and the person you love. It would mean he doesn't know me real me because I am what he wants. Love is not about changing yourself for your other half, rather it's striving to be a BETTER person for the one you love.

<><><>
I would love to know what you guys think so leave a comment below and lets get discussing! :)

It depends on what change we're talking about.  If it's a fundamental change that would alter you and your personality then definitely not.  

The simple fact is that if someone truly loves the real you, he wouldn't ask you to change. And if he does ask you to change, then he doesn't love you. So why would you change for a person who doesn't love you?

Now if we are talking about some little things... like being a little more organized or living just a little more or doing some crazy things. Then why not? If the change's for the better, then why not? 
My answer would be a big No because if he/she truely and really loves us then they should accept how we are if they want us to change they should find a person of there choice not who they can rule on and change.

And everyone has a life of their own and has a free choice will to how they live and what they do so its no one problem or business to tell there partner what to improve on. I know they won't mean it in a bad way but they should understand that everyone is not perfect in the world so they should just ignore it

If my bf said o me to change then I would certainty say no as if he really loves me then h would not look at that 1/2 mistakes I have but should try to improve himself more lolz.
I've been really wondering about this recently..

If someone truly loves you.. why would he/she want you to change? Why would he/she want you to do everything the way they want? Do they even love you??? 😕 

but then.. maybe they are obsessed about you.. maybe they want to own you... because they love you incredibly, they want you to do whatever they ask you to..

So I'm confused? 😛

No, because he/she should love you for who you are, not who they want you to be. 

You are free to be who you are, just because someone loves you, doesn't mean they can choose who you are and mould you to their own choices.

And also, perfection isn't ideal, imperfection is what makes one unique.
My answer is NO if change is good then its okay But if someone truly loves u he'll never want a change in u, he'll love u what you are. 

No acutally yes actually i dont know 😕  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

ok jokes apart i would not change for anyone yes i can change a bit but changing myself completely is wat i cant do.😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

btw @Mahi-why ur views are like u i mean y they are Always awesome    ðŸ˜‰  🤣  🤣

Edited by Magical_KaSh - 11 years ago