I feel bad for Kartikeya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't u guys think narad muni had to give this news of ganesha's birth to kartikeya too.After all he has the full right to know that.
I guess in the upcoming episodes when kartikeya will know about Ganesha he will definitely feel bad that he has not been informed and he might start feeling jealous and little insecure too.
I don't know why but I always feel bad for kartikeya.Even though he loved his parents but most of the time he has always been away from his parents.I feel so bad for him.
i want to see the complicated relation between karthikeya and vinayak
Originally posted by ritika06

Don't u guys think narad muni had to give this news of ganesha's birth to kartikeya too.After all he has the full right to know that.
I guess in the upcoming episodes when kartikeya will know about Ganesha he will definitely feel bad that he has not been informed and he might start feeling jealous and little insecure too.
I don't know why but I always feel bad for kartikeya.Even though he loved his parents but most of the time he has always been away from his parents.I feel so bad for him.

I am sure he already knows. He knew about Ashoka .. 😃
In the original story, he was one of those that battled Vinayak when his father was blocked from getting homeEdited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago