mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
totally agree with u faith as we wud have alot new to c in rehaan nd suvi watever u call tjier relationship bou i want to c it grow nd bon d beautifully

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pialovemohit thumbnail
Hey i m really dieing toc the whole process of rehaan falling for suvi nd not understanding wats happening to him nd i m sure the kind of guy he is he himself wud deny it but then wud fall for her like thw way shahid had fallen in love with kareena in jab we met i love such tracks nd ya ofcourse with beautiful songs nd dream sequnces
mohabhi thumbnail
they just look too hot together
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like rehaan nd suvreen together i started watching this show for mohit malik i m a big fan of his sooo maybe i m biased but apart frm that i feel resu lovestory wud be very diff nd interesting to watch nd maybe wud be very unconditional
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I really like RC and Suvi together! Their BG tune is just  It would be a dream come true if they pair them up but meh...hope nahin hai. YuvReen is good and I did like them but now I'm all ReSu  It would totally suck if they just jump in to YuvReen after all the drama...I wish they change the story just a little and give us ReSu ☺️
Pialovemohit thumbnail
yups i want resu too  just cant get over yesterdays precap of rehaan nd suvi dancing they looked so hot nd some rocking chemistry they have😉
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JUST MY OPINION NO OFFENCE TO NYBODY ... i really feel rehaan wud be the right 1 for suvi nd wud value her a lot
faith_hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u mohiti, Rehaan will be d best 4 Suvi... he respects her alot which is the very foundation of any relationship.😊
mohifans thumbnail
RESU ND RESU ND RESU I LOVE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like them both equally...at first i was diehard yuvreen but now im confused...lol i really like rehaan suvi too :/