Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Absoluv

I wish u guys are right & what u say comes out true & RC-Suvreen actually be the ULTIMATE luv story...πŸ˜‰...

yeah! i would so WANNA see RC and Suvi romance each other ☺️
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umm.. hi Yamz and other RC-Suvi fans..hi this is akshay..well..no offense to u and RC-Suvi fans...but please don't drag Yuvreen and yuvi..coz in that process into the discussion..Yuvreen and yuvi fans will get hurt...u can discuss as much as u want abt RC-Suvi...like we dnt talk or bash about RC-Suvi..please do the same for Yuvreen...we seriously don't want to start over a tiff here in the forum πŸ˜Š..i hope u understand πŸ˜Š 
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Umm.. hi Yamz and other RC-Suvi fans..hi this is akshay..well..no offense to u and RC-Suvi fans...but please don't drag Yuvreen and yuvi..coz in that process into the discussion..Yuvreen and yuvi fans will get hurt...u can discuss as much as u want abt RC-Suvi...like we dnt talk or bash about RC-Suvi..please do the same for Yuvreen...we seriously don't want to start over a tiff here in the forum πŸ˜Š..i hope u understand πŸ˜Š 

No our intention is not to start any tiffs whatsoever, and i dont see why we cant discuss YuVreen here? πŸ˜• we are not badmouthing them, i like YuVreen as well, just that i dont connect with them as much as i do with RC-Suvreen. Please don't accuse us of bashing. This is a very healthy and constructive discussion. If we dont like Yuvi as much as RC, you shouldn't be bothered coz you haven't written the script of the show. Anybody has the right to like whoever they like, there's something called freedom of speech 😊

Oh and i'd suggest, if you aren't a ReSu fan, kindly avoid hopping into their topics, but if you genuinely wanna discuss them, be it even constructive criticism, im all in for it :)
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

No our intention is not to start any tiffs whatsoever, and i dont see why we cant discuss YuVreen here? πŸ˜• we are not badmouthing them, i like YuVreen as well, just that i dont connect with them as much as i do with RC-Suvreen. Please don't accuse us of bashing. This is a very healthy and constructive discussion. If we dont like Yuvi as much as RC, you shouldn't be bothered coz you haven't written the script of the show. Anybody has the right to like whoever they like, there's something called freedom of speech 😊

Oh and i'd suggest, if you aren't a ReSu fan, kindly avoid hopping into their topics, but if you genuinely wanna discuss them, be it even constructive criticism, im all in for it :)

i didn't say earlier that u r bashing yuvreen and yuvi...yes m not a ReSu fan...and u r free to like whatever u want..and neither m i talking about the script here...i have nothing to do with it...yes freedom of speech is there for everyone..but at least without hurting anyone...as i told b4..u r free to discuss RC-Suvi anyday..have no problems with it...anyday anytime...and again...

Also if m not a ReSu fan...u can't control my freedom of speech too...m also not bashing RC here...
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yamz I think u voiced it out so well I mean all of us have a opinion nd we all love SG as long as it's interesting nd I feel Resu is making it interesting day by day loving the whole thing of a intense guy like rehaan falling for a simple bubbly girl like suvi nd loving the whole bit where he himself not understanding wats happening to him must say just love resu
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

i didn't say earlier that u r bashing yuvreen and yuvi...yes m not a ReSu fan...and u r free to like whatever u want..and neither m i talking about the script here...i have nothing to do with it...yes freedom of speech is there for everyone..but at least without hurting anyone...as i told b4..u r free to discuss RC-Suvi anyday..have no problems with it...anyday anytime...and again...

Also if m not a ReSu fan...u can't control my freedom of speech too...m also not bashing RC here...

But i didn't say anything that could "hurt" anybody! sorry if i did say so πŸ˜•
relentless. thumbnail
@Zoha - thanks a lot! appreciate it :)
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RESUUU IS HOTTT ND SPECIALLY REHAAN MAN HE IS TOOO GOOD SUCH GENUINE LOVE IN HIS EYES...
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wanna c Resu romancing can't wait to c their love chemistryas both r super actors nd both look grt together so donna wat wil happen wen they wud sizzle together in romance
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Hey I genuinely love them nd wanna c them together always