Supernatural Promo S8 E10

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Supernatural is going on a mini hiatus and will return on Jan 16, 2013. This is the promo of the 10th episode "Tom and Frayed".

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZytLOK4TIdA[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still don't get the concept of going on hiatus/mini breaks and stuff. πŸ˜³ Thanks for sharing though. :)
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: herms_angel

I still don't get the concept of going on hiatus/mini breaks and stuff. πŸ˜³ Thanks for sharing though. :)

These shows go off air around Christmas and get back on in the second/third week of January. Glee's going on a hiatus too. The idea is maybe for the show makers and actors to have a break or something. πŸ˜†
-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah its called the winter finale πŸ˜” i'm all for actors getting well deserved breaks but i miss watching the shows too
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jan 16... oooMGgg...
dec ll be lyk forever
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Savage

These shows go off air around Christmas and get back on in the second/third week of January. Glee's going on a hiatus too. The idea is maybe for the show makers and actors to have a break or something. πŸ˜†

Oh okay. But the idea still sucks. πŸ˜΅
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh okay. But the idea still sucks. πŸ˜΅

When Glee's on break, yes. When Supernatural is, not so much. Cause am so gonna get back to the the earlier season's while no new episodes are up for me to watch. πŸ˜ƒ
Niti20Sahay thumbnail
thnks for sharing...!
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dearπŸ€—
savage is right
during Christmas and new year and during easter and and thanksgiving the cast and crew of many shows take break to be with there family...and this year christmas is special for Jared and misha as its first one for little tom and misha's daughter😳
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah, as others have mentioned, the point of the hiatus is to give the actors and the entire crew time to visit their families and spend Christmas/New Years with them. Most of them live in California whereas their families are all over the country so traveling takes time and filming/editing etc. would be hard to manage with all that.

Also, many people travel at this time of the year and would be likely to miss the new episodes.  With the creation of  DVR and all, now it's easy to record the episodes and watch them later, but before I think this was also part of the reason behind the hiatus.