Such an emotional epi

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys ydays epi full of emotions and amazing performances by each and every member of the cast...

Starting with Tejasvi...Kudos to u gal!! I think emotional scenes are her forte, as she acted flawlessly. The scene where she fainted was superbly shot. I rarely cry while watching daily soaps but yesterday I did have a tear or two after watching her and her Bhabhi cry. Her reaction when Randeep told her there's not much left of her father and brother, was heartbreaking.

Shahana was superb tooo, her expressions during the entire news sequence was superb...

Randeep was fab tooo...I luvd the way he rushed towards a fainted Rashmi, and also the way he took the time personally  get the papers signed.

Another mentionable scene was the one where the kid enters his house and sees everyone gathered...It was shattering 😭😭

Kudos to all the actors πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah ..  it was  an  amazing  epi ..  the show is really interesting ..  nd  all  the  actors  have  done  an  amazing  job ..  all the  scenes u hav  said  is  amazing ...   nd  randeep  's  acting  is  really  smart ..    
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had a lump in my throat the moment the bomb blasted...and everything else that followed. The plight of the victim's family...Rashmi and her Bhabhi's plight. The kid...the way his mom made him understand about good people and bad people in the world...I was totally teary eyed.😭

I am totally loving this show and yesterday was a heart wrenching episode! 
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Addite malik... playing bhabhi nd i think she was fab in yesterdays episode she made me cry too good wat a performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u!! I cried while watching ystrday's episode. It was so gud!
mohifans thumbnail
yeah wat aperformance additeπŸ‘
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with each word of u πŸ‘

It was fantastic n a heart wrenching episode.!!

the actors are in the shoes of the charactes n they did extremly wonderful performance ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I give 5 / 5 for this for yesterday's episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't even pick a single character to say they did less or more or OTT it was flawless acting πŸ‘

i think we  can write pages for this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello...everybody...new to this forum...what a serial is 26/12...I felt like I am watching a movie.   Great quality on small television...with great actors...

Hi @mohifans...we are old buddies always followed Mohit Malik in his serials...now his wife Addite Malik here in this serial...I agree she acted brilliantly...she made me πŸ˜­...Rashmi a new comer...well casted...Ranbir...average looking cop with brilliant acting...everybody is good...chadda has great physique...but kind of lacks on voice of vilian...Sahana...superb...what a rough and tough woman...

OVerall...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  after long time on the television...I hope they maintain their quality.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u Sehar that this is truly a very emotional show. I too had tears in my eyes when the blast occurred and the reaction of the two girls was so heart-wrenching...Not to mention the little boy's questions and reactions...Hats off to the makers and the team of 26/12 for giving us such a different and well done show after a long while...Hope it stays that way till the end.