Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

What is the problem of Mansi ???

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Guys ...I wanna ask this question

What is the real problem of Mansi ? πŸ€“

I mean she said to RL that Anoop  RL sour relationship is effecting her marriage.But I dont find  it so or may be cvs are not able to put it logically  coz i dont find any problem... πŸ˜•

Anoop is is reciprocating well to mansis love and care...makes coffee foe her...takes her shopping ...wears the dress she chooses...even creates jolly time teasing her...waits to have chance to eat food with her on dining table... even comes to kitchen to just have glimpse of her ...what more a wife can expect from her arrange marriage husband...πŸ€”

Well if it is like  problem of marital bliss ...well cvs are never going to show any light on that .The biggest example of this is our Shivi going pragnent without any ahem ahem scene from sahil shivani  .So we must assume that anoop mansi are having it too now  just the way we had to assume for shivi sahil. So may be anoop mansi will suddenly give us the good news next month just out of blue. while we will be expecting to see ahem ahem bedroom scene 😑

Forget it guys this show belongs to 19 50s arena when they showed  two flowers together and then next moment we get  the news of girl saying ...i feel like eating pickles...or swoons or throws up πŸ˜†

So why this whole tennice drama and cry baby thing...u want to bring them together fine ...but yaar at least give anoop bhaiya his continued  romantic moments rather then giving him jhatkas  after every one romantic moment

Well cvs u wanna make ur show different fine make it ...but yaar dont make it so different that it just caters  illogical things
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHAHAHA yahan tau flowers b nai dekhaye ji wohey dekh detey tau logic tau hota kch vr still thinking k sr hua tha ss ka k nai:O
shaid k bad s esahil adhey se zada waqt ghar pe nai hota i dun lyk tis yar luv mrg hai newly wed couples lagte hee nai hain yeh donnoo
n esp shivvii agr saahil jaisa hubbyy ho tau ussey kam pe na janey doon mai tau shaid k 6 months tk ahaha n she:O
uufff LMYAM K CVS R SO SO SO BORING N NAH ROMANTIC AT ALLL..mahha upset wit dem..wntd to c hw ashish romances:/tsk tsk ab kaise dekhunge://
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shana, 🀣🀣🀣!!!

Your comments are exactly my thoughts!!

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Sach kaha Shana... par tum ye ahem ahem ke piche hi kyun pargai??!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true that.. sahil aur shivi are too busy trying to bring mansi n anoop closer ke unke pass romance ke liye time nahi
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherni_ashish

πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Sach kaha Shana... par tum ye ahem ahem ke piche hi kyun pargai??!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

kyunki cvs ne mujhe AK  wala ahem ahem nahi dikhaya πŸ˜”...

i never got that in DEK... be4 ahem ahem could happen between manveer show off air ho gaya

and now since this show had marriage tag so thought may be my chhippi hui tamanna to see AK do ahem ahem will be fulfilled 😳

But Sigh! cvs ne mujhe yahan bhi dhokh de diya 😭
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainAshish

AHAHAHA yahan tau flowers b nai dekhaye ji wohey dekh detey tau logic tau hota kch vr still thinking k sr hua tha ss ka k nai:O
shaid k bad s esahil adhey se zada waqt ghar pe nai hota i dun lyk tis yar luv mrg hai newly wed couples lagte hee nai hain yeh donnoo
n esp shivvii agr saahil jaisa hubbyy ho tau ussey kam pe na janey doon mai tau shaid k 6 months tk ahaha n she:O
uufff LMYAM K CVS R SO SO SO BORING N NAH ROMANTIC AT ALLL..mahha upset wit dem..wntd to c hw ashish romances:/tsk tsk ab kaise dekhunge://

arrey Arhina baby dikhaya to tha na...when Sahil wakes up in morning they have fully decorated flowery bed room,  so we saw lot of flowers na...bas usi se logic laga le na...ki kuch to hua hoga...🀣

.phir morning me Sahil was in such a good mood ...all looking dreamily at his beloved wife...trying to let her sleep longer  and giving her shade from sunlight...come on yaar if  husband morning me itne achhe romantic mood me ho that he lets u sleep longer ... to samajh le pakka  couple had very good ahem ah
em night...well dear show is all about assumptions...so assume kar le 😳

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

@ Shana, 🀣🀣🀣!!!

Your comments are exactly my thoughts!!

thanku jps ...kya karroon yaar show is so outdated that now I have to open advice ki dookan to  help its viewers assume and fantacise things...πŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaga00

true that.. sahil aur shivi are too busy trying to bring mansi n anoop closer ke unke pass romance ke liye time nahi

ab aage milega bhi nahiπŸ˜• ...

.pehle to dono ne baal vivah karliya...aur ab to bachha bhi aane ko hai...

seems like these two kids called sahil and shivani will grow up with their own little childrenπŸ˜†

Surish thumbnail
Remember this show is recommended  for all ages!Parental advisory is not necessary!It contains little or no violence, no crude, indecent , language and no sexual content. Hence the reason romantic dialogue or situations between both couples are almost absent!