Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

What is the problem of Mansi ??? - Page 3

mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

arrey yaar wo bhi to nahi dete ...who wants hot scenes internet is enough for those hot things what we need is  romantic nok jhoc  and sizzling chemistry that creates spark without even a touch😳 ...well thats called real acting and need a good script ...Alas ! the show is quit scanty of both

i hate hot scenes that r shown these days in bollywood movies, that is the only reason i hardly watch any hindi movie..they have lost the essence of love and romance that used to happen without the touch, so pure and beautiful..and i see that in some shows such as madhubala and balh..and i do agree with shana it needs good acting and script, which lmyam lacks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u both Shana n Mandy... :( miss those romantic movies which made our heart beat lik crazy just coz of a look.. or a blush!! 
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally posted by Sherni_Ashish

I don't think a show needs hooot scenes 2 b hit .. but it should have romantic n sizzling scenes which reaches the viewers hearts!! we need 2 feel connected 2 the show!! actors r both HOOOt.. now only cvs should understand what we want!! SRK's romaaance!! 

Sherni_Ashish

This is India's Television Network not the United States of America so we won't get any rated scenes. What I meant is that LMYAM romance is lame. Zee TV has superb romantic scenes not rated ones. Parental guidance will be necessary for shows with romantic scenes but LMYAM is like watching cartoons with no romance!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahhahah!! even cartoons have more romantic scenes!! :p
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Keshawn

riginally posted by Sherni_Ashish

I don't think a show needs hooot scenes 2 b hit .. but it should have romantic n sizzling scenes which reaches the viewers hearts!! we need 2 feel connected 2 the show!! actors r both HOOOt.. now only cvs should understand what we want!! SRK's romaaance!! 

Sherni_Ashish

This is India's Television Network not the United States of America so we won't get any rated scenes. What I meant is that LMYAM romance is lame. Zee TV has superb romantic scenes not rated ones. Parental guidance will be necessary for shows with romantic scenes but LMYAM is like watching cartoons with no romance!

Keshawn

Thanks for the clarification

gwmacstscogv thumbnail
sad me :-)1362653151072