yay Neeluji and Arvindji ij final 4
 I was shocked to see no AT for them in Nach Baliya forum😲😡 

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sulakshanadabh

yay Neeluji and Arvindji ij final 4
 I was shocked to see no AT for them in Nach Baliya forum😲😡 

Tell me about it. It saddens and frustrates me too.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WooHoo...CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS nanana...All The Best Bhabo.You Should walk away with he Trophy.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nach Baliye 5: The final countdown

READ MORE Ravi Dubey|Shilpa Shetty|Michael Jackson|Bollywood|Bipasha Basu
Nach Baliye 5: The final countdown
A still from Nach Baliye 5

Nach Baliye 5, which kicked off with 11 celebrity jodis, is just one step away from the grand finale, which will see one of the jodis winning the title.

Tonight's episode will decide the fate of the four finalists - Neelu Vaghela-Arvind Kumar, Mahhi Vij-Jai Bhanushali, Sargun Mehta-Ravi Dubey and Suhasi-Jaysheel Dhami - in the show. Based on their performances, the winners will be announced in the finale to be telecast live on March 23.

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu - the celebrity guest this weekend - will dance with each male participant, individually. Arvind, who was dressed as Michael Jackson, matched steps with Bipasha to Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai.

Towards the end of the episode, as requested by the hosts and participants, Bipasha performed with judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra, leaving the audiences asking for more. Their journey on Nach Baliye 5 has brought the jodis closer. Jai, who has been married to Mahhi for over a year-and-a-half, promised to marry her according to Hindu rituals on their 25th wedding anniversary. Ravi and Sargun also announced their decision to get married soon.

Watch Nach Baliye 5 tonight at 9 on Star Plus.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exclusive NB5- Grand Finale Photoshoot via SBS

All stars in white, silver and gold!

Direct Link:

Bhabo looking stunning in white and gold and Arvind ji looks good in white and gold too! 😃 Cant wait! 😃
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 11 years ago
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sonia for the link
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just posted this on the Nach Baliye forum because I just couldn't take it anymore. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3493497#78601362

If any of you feel similarly, you can comment (or not that's up to you). It just made me mad.
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An article from the StarPlus website:

We are extremely happy about our journey", say Neelu-Arvind

http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/news/nach-baliye-5-we-are-extremely-happy-about-our-journey-say-neeluarvind_5780.aspx

The most popular saas TV, Neelu Vaghela, our very own Bhabho rocked the Nach Baliye 5 stage with her husband Arvind. The couple share a sizzling chemistry and audiences believe them to be most deserving to win the Nach trophy.

Neelu-Arvind are considered as the soul of Nach Baliye 5. Our judge Sajid Khan has claimed to be the biggest fan of this celebrity couple.

"I am happy to be a part of Nach Baliye 5. The most memorable moment for me was when I got a chance to share the stage with Govinda. I felt like a hero when I performed with him", shares an excited Arvind.

The energetic Neelu says, "We got a standing ovation for our opening act, which was unexpected for us. The judges have been very supportive and encouraging. I got a chance to perform different types of dance forms and showcase our talent. For me the golden moment on the stage was when Arvindji got me a heart of roses. I will cherish it forever."

Neelu-Arvind has literally taken the television screen by a storm. To find out if the jodi becomes the winners of Nach Baliye 5, don't forget to watch the grand finale of Nach Baliye 5 on Saturday 23rd March at 8 PM only on STAR Plus.

| Thursday, March 21, 2013