Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... - Page 2

sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Terence Lewis says to watch Nach Baliye 5 for entertainment:SP article

Ace dancer and choreographer Terence Lewis is one of the judges of Nach Baliye 5. He is euphoric to be on this dance reality show and is impressed with its unique module and entertaining factor. He shares more.

Terence Lewis needs no introduction, an excellent dancer and choreographer, he has carved a niche for himself in the world of entertainment. "I feel excited to be on the judges' panel of Nach Baliye 5, with gorgeous Shilpa Shetty and veteran talk-show host and director, Sajid Khan," shares a thrilled Terence.

When asked who he is looking forward to watch on the show, he promptly replies Rahul Mahajan. Rahul is a complete non-dancer without any sense of rhythm. How his journey on the show unfolds, is something to watch out for. He is impressed with Neelu aka Bhabho and her husband Arvind. "With their age and experience, the way they will perform is definitely worth looking forward to. They are complete professionals, committed to each other and to dance," was Terence's confident reply.

Terence suggests that viewers should watch Nach Baliye 5 for its entertainment factor. The Nach jodis are non-dancers but they are great entertainers. Right from Karan aka Naitik, to Kushal aka Viraat and the rest. From the judging perspective, he admits he has a different scale as the jodis will be taking baby steps initially. "I am quite sensitive and I understand that the contestants are learning to dance," informs a smiling Terence.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/nach-baliye-5-terence-lewis-says-to-watch-nach-baliye-5-for-entertainment/news273_5111.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetycutie thumbnail

Nach Baliye back with a bang on STAR Plus!

Long awaited dance-reality show, Nach Baliye, is back with a bang. After a gap of four years, Nach Baliye 5 will to be aired on STAR Plus soon.

The much talked about dance-reality show,Nach Baliye 5 will go on air on December 29, Saturday 9 PM. The fifth season of the popular show introduces 11 known contestant jodis from the Indian television industry. The real-life couples will take up the challenge to showcase their internal chemistry through dance.

Glamorous celebrities will be judging the contestants. Scintillating Shilpa Shetty Kundra, renowned dancer and choreographerTerence Lewis and Bollywood host-cum-director Sajid Khan. The dashing duo, Karan Wahi and Gautam Rode, will be adding charm to the show as hosts.

The 11 participant couples include:

1. Jay Bhanushali and Mahi Vij

2. Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy

3. Neelu and Arvind Vaghela

4. Deepshikha and Kaishav

5. Kushal Tondon and Elena

6. Amar and Charlie

7. Shefali and Parag

8. Suhasi and Jaysheel

9. Ravi and Sargun

10. Karan and Nisha

11. Smita and Ankush

http://starplus.startv.in/show/nach-baliye-5-nach-baliye-back-with-a-bang-on-star-plus/news273_5112.aspx
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ayeshi-

Just saw Anas n Deeps in NB came to see bhabo's performance I guess...!!! Bhabo was being emotional saying how her husband supported her throughout her life... They were being emotional too with bhabo...!!! 😳

can u give me the link ..
jvims thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ayeshi-

Just saw Anas n Deeps in NB came to see bhabo's performance I guess...!!! Bhabo was being emotional saying how her husband supported her throughout her life... They were being emotional too with bhabo...!!! 😳

can u plz give me the link
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for thread Ramyaks...wow both Shilpa and Terence praise Neeluji's performance...I always criticise bhabo but have so much respect for Neeluji who plays the role perfectly...I hope she wins the competition...

sweetycutie thumbnail
Arvind
and Neelu

Popularly known as Bhabho from Diya Aur Baati Hum, Neelu is one of the most popular saas on the Indian television. She will be seen dancing with her real-life husband and Rajasthani superstar, Arvind Kumar. This couple has been married for many years and their compatibility will definitely give them an edge over others.

jvims thumbnail
can any one plz give me link where anas deepika were there in nach baliye5...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jvims

can any one plz give me link where anas deepika were there in nach baliye5...

neeluji part starts at 1.00, anas deepika is shown but only for one second 😆
jvims thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

neeluji part starts at 1.00, anas deepika is shown but only for one second 😆

thanks...i saw it..
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r anas rati and shoaib sania coming in nach baliye 5?