Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ehaab

r anas rati and shoaib sania coming in nach baliye 5?

shoaib and sania are coming on nb sp put there pic up few days on there fb indicating this and as far as i knw i dont think anas is coming 
wow i was shocked to see bhabho as such a good dancer all the best towards her 

Pictures not getting posted, so the link below.

Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago
Here's an article...
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/12/nach-baliye-returns.html
today in SBS de showed glimpses of Suraj nd Sandhya visiting nach baliye sets bt de visited as suraj nd sandhya not as anas and deepika😊
star plus:
Neelu and Arvind have put on their dancing shoes and ready to give a tough competition to other jodis. Will they rock the dance floor?
I saw characters in some other SP shows that I watch promoting/mentioning Nach Baliye this week and I was wondering how they might do it in DABH, especially since Neelu (Bhabo) is one of the contestants.

I LOVED the way they had Bhabasa dreaming that Bhabo ran off dancing with someone else, with his dream showing Neelu-Arvind's dance! That was fantastic!!! Very creative way to do it, and nice to see a little bit of Bhabasa-Bhabo romance as well!

I know they are going to mention broadcast times in the show to help promote it, but one thing I always find amusing is when they actually mention broadcast times in DABH (like in today's episode for NB5 and previously for Satyamev Jayate in the episode when Aamir Khan appeared). I find this amusing seeing as the Rathi's don't have a TV!!! 😆 But I guess it is Bhabasa who has made the announcement both times, and he is always reading the newspaper, so we can just go with the flow and say that he read it there if we need to have an explanation. The no TV thing is still amusing!!!

Best of luck to Neetu-ji and Arvind-ji! ⭐️

We are learning and enjoying being a part of the show: Neelu Vaghela

We are learning and enjoying being a part of the show: Neelu Vaghela

Tellybuzz in conversation with Neelu Vaghela aka Nellu Vaghela…

The fever of dance is back with Star Plus' popular dance reality show Nach Baliye. Popular jodis of our Telly land are all set to burn the dance floor with their partners. Bhabo aka Neelu Vaghela of Diya Aur Baati Hum is very excited being a part of this show with her husband Arvind. Tellybuzz talks to Bhabo to know much about her participation and preparations for Nach Baliye.

What was the reason to take up Nach Baliye?

I like dancing and I have never got an opportunity to dance. I have been busy with my show Diya Aur Baati Hum. I didn't even get much time to spend with my husband and family. So, when I got the offer from Nach Baliye, I thought we should take this up so that the happiness which is beneath ourselves will come out and I will get a little more time to spend with my husband. We will try to entertain our audiences at our best. We are not professional dancers but I hope people will love to see the hidden artist in ourselves through our dance moves. I hope they will like it.

How are you feeling being a part of Nach Baliye?

At start we thought that we will do it very easily but it's very hectic. Acting and dancing are two different things. I shoot daily for around 12 hrs. and after that I have to do my dance rehearsals, which I could do for 1 n half to 2 hrs. only. I go to sleep by 1 and the same routine follows the next day. But, I am really enjoying being a part of this show.

How the journey has been so far?

It's very nice. The contestants are excellent and very sweet. We feel ourselves as a family. I get myself inspired by watching other contestant's performances. I just see their performance and think can I also do it? We are trying our best. Let's see how far we can go. I wish people would not judge us like professional dancers. We are trying hard to stand. We are trying hard to do our best so that we can entertain people.

Which Jodi according to you is going to give you a tough competition?

The competition is really very tough. Each one of them is a very good dancer. They have been mastered in Bollywood as well as western nos. I have the idea of cultural dance as I hail from Rajasthan. I am trying to put in my best performance. The decision lies in the hands of the judges and the audiences. Suhasi, Amar, Kushal and all others are very good dancers. Karan and Nisha are very sweet and their sweetness can easily be seen in each of their acts. Dimpy is also a very good dancer and Rahul is full of entertainment.

When did you last danced with Arvind prior taking part in this show?

I think around 3-4 yrs. back in Rajasthan. Being a part of the show, we are learning and enjoying at the same time. We are really thankful to our choreographers who are tolerating us and putting their best effort to keep us going (laughs).

How do Arvind and you are juggling between your personal and professional life?

He is one of the best husbands. We have our own production house also. When I am busy with my shoots, he looks after the production house as well as our kids too. He spends quality time with our children just like a mother. He is also supporting me very much with the rehearsals part. He motivates me saying, "If we have taken up this show, then we should not stop. We should keep ourselves going. So, keep going." I become filled with confidence after hearing such motivating words from him.

What are your expectations to win the show?

I wish I would win the show. The journey is not so easy. Lots of hurdles are waiting for us at every step but we have to work hard and overcome all the hurdles coming in our way to fulfill our dreams.

Your wishes for the other competing jodis?

I have my hearty wishes for all. I wish they all will go ahead with the best of my blessings that I am giving to all of them but they should also keep this thing in mind that I am also there in the show to give them a tough competition (laughs).  

Article from the StarPlus website:

Nach Baliye returns with groovy moves and heaps of fun!
http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/news/nach-baliye-returns-with-groovy-moves-and-heaps-of-fun_5175.aspx

Nach Baliye is returning on STAR Plus in an all new avatar! The 11 celebrity Nach jodis are ready to set the tempo and make you dance. Are you ready to swing along with them?

Nach Baliye has infused glamour and style on Indian television, and topped it with a new panache of rhythms and beats. The fifth season of this super hit dance reality show is already making waves owing to its fabulous celebrity jodis and judges.

Each of the participating couple is a star entertainer and has secured their place in fans' hearts through their brilliant performances. OnNach Baliye 5, watch their acts dipped in the pulsating steps of different dance forms.

Apart from the eleven amazing participating jodis, actor-Shilpa Shetty Kundra, host and director-Sajid Khan, and dancer and choreographer-Terence Lewis, form the elite judges' panel. Television sweethearts Karan Wahi and Gautam Rode as hosts, complete the entertainment package that is Nach Baliye 5.

Through Nach Baliye 5, the celebrity jodis will be taking their relationship to the next level. The challenge for them is to bring out their chemistry through dance and weave a new story of love and romance. 

Watch Nach Baliye 5 starting this Saturday, 29th December at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

| Saturday, December 29, 2012
awesome nb5Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago