Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Niruba 

Neeluji's and Arvind's performance was a dedication to the Sania-Shoaib  love story. The sequence according to me was a bit smaller in time duration than I would've loved. They started with the veer-zaara ka "janam dekh lo" depicting the Indo-pak love. Neelu in Saffron outfit depicted Indian and Arvind in Green depicted Pakistan. And the next song was probably Fiza title track depicting the problems such a love story has to face and finally it ended on a happy note when they said "qabool hai" :D

It was an emotional act for many. And had a nice mixture of contemporary steps with well-depicted emotions. 

Judges highly appreciated the commitment of Neeluji and her husband and applauded the fact that they had tried out a new dance style than normal Rajasthani folk dance. But, the judge in Sajid khan siad that the judges expect a lot more from the pair as both of them are extremely good actors as well as performers.

They were given a score of 26/33. Which is probably among top five scores.😊
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so so so much naina...glad that they are in top 5 for the week πŸ‘
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neeluji n Arvindji danced so energetically in today's episode. Loved their this week's performance.

They topped last week(including judges + audience score). I've a strong hunch they'll reach to top-3 finalists with ease. Even I won't be surprise if they clinch Nach Baliye trophy.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
In today's episode they scored - 31/33..

Shilpa and Sajid given them full marks 11/11.. While terrance given them only 9/11.πŸ˜”.

It was very entertaining act. Everyone burst out with laughter.⭐️
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks

did they get the highest score

what were the other scores post them in the Nach baliye forum EPDT please
Edited by Duggukede - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
I don't watch entire episode of Nach Baliye. I only watch Bhabho's performance.

Visit starplus website to know about score n vote for your favorite contestant.
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay, I love my Bhabo!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Agree wid you Ami, today their performance was amazing!! Their expressions spot-on!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒArvind sir rocked as Govinda!! and Bhabo's adaa and style was brilliant.

Shilpa and Sajid didn't hesitate a moment to give them 11/11.While Terence aroused their hunger for brilliance by giving them a 9/11.I have faith and respect for whatever Terence gives. He's a professional choreographer and a great dancer. He gave them 9/11 so that they better themselves even well in the coming episodes.πŸ˜ƒ

With respect to scores, in this week, again Neelu and Arvind stood 5th with a score of 31/33.

Amar-Charlie ( Amar of DID and D3 fame ) - 33/33
Rahul Mahajan  -- 33/33
Jai- Mahi ( DID anchor) - 32/33
Kushal- Elena (Virat of Behna) - 32/33
Neelu -Arvind --31/33

Deepshika and keshav were eliminated.

Guys, please show your support for Bhabo by voting for her on www.starplus.in or give a missed call to the telephone number - 18002667602

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update friends πŸ‘πŸΌ

they topped last week? does that means that they got the highest number of votes from the audience?  
SuSan4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
 Are there any links of Bhabho's recent performace?
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika Padukone on Nach Baliye-5
Deepika Padukone on Nach Baliye-5
Deepika Padukone 
With two back to back elimination's, Star Plus' 'Nach Baliye' season 5 is getting tougher for the celebrity Jodi's with each passing day. 

And to pep up the contestants, sexy and sultryDeepika Padukone will soon grace the show to promote her upcoming film Race-2

Sources inform that Deepika shot for the episode today and the actress had a gala time on the sets with the contestants. Deepika shook a leg with Bhabho ( Neelu Waghela) and her husband Arvind on her song Dhoom Taana from her hit film Om Shanti Om. The actress was on the sets to promote her upcoming film Race-2 which is slated to release this Friday (25 January 2013). 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Deepika-Padukone-on-Nach-Baliye-5/articleshow/18135468.cms