Diya Aur Baati Hum

Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... - Page 7

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This week Rahul and Dimpy are eliminated according to sources but they will be back due to wild card entry! Also Shefali and Parag are back! 😊Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u all...

sonia..oh entertainer of NB going to eliminate...😲...happy to hear that wild card results...

i like rahul bcz of his belly dance and fevi col se dance...🀣
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-b2011

this pic reminds me one of the tamil film "kanchana"but the act was too good neelu ji and arvind ji puts their heart and soul into their performance
@all : tfs the articles

Edited by cathy_rene - 11 years ago
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-udnis

thank u all...

sonia..oh entertainer of NB going to eliminate...😲...happy to hear that wild card results...

i like rahul bcz of his belly dance and fevi col se dance...🀣

Hahha! I find him sooo annoying he is just not funny! 😑 
-Liebe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sonia17

Hahha! I find him sooo annoying he is just not funny! 😑 

annoying?😲...anyway leave it...πŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-udnis

annoying?😲...anyway leave it...πŸ˜†

Yeah! πŸ˜† He's just I don't like him... I think Dimpy is really good though! 😳 Sometimes he is funny but most of the time just not for me! Angry
-Liebe- thumbnail
Nach Baliye-5 Jodis Recreate Iconic Bollywood couples!

Saroj Khan to replace Shilpa Shetty for a few episodes of the dance reality show...

Nach Baliye 5 has multiple moments of surprise and suspense this week, right from Bollywood's most celebrated choreographer, Saroj Khan replacing Shilpa Shetty for a couple of episodes, as her son was unwell, to the suspenseful reveal of the jodi which will come back on the show as the wild card entry. Shefali-Parag and Rahul-Dimpy have emerged as the top two contenders to make a comeback on the show.

The week was characterized with the supremely entertaining recreation by the Nach Baliye jodis of some Iconic Bollywood Couples. It was a big doze of fun and excitement as all the jodis performed as one iconic Bollywood couple, right from Salman-Aishwarya, Anil-Madhuri, Govinda 'Karishma to Jitendra-Sridevi. On one had Suhasi recreated the magic of Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri and on the other, Bhabho (Neelu) was seen dressed as pretty Karishma Kapoor!

While everyone put up stellar performances, it was Mahhi who stole the show. The talented actress pleased everyone present on the sets as she sported Bobby Deol's look while Jai Bhanushali turned out as Sunny Deol.

Randeep Hooda and his co-actor from Murder 3, Aditi Rao Hydari also joined in the fun.

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sonia17

Yeah! πŸ˜† He's just I don't like him... I think Dimpy is really good though! 😳 Sometimes he is funny but most of the time just not for me! 😑

dimpy looks like kid in his hands.πŸ˜†..i like his dance moves...πŸ˜†..
-Liebe- thumbnail
y saroj ji came to NB may be shilpa still busy with her IPL team case...anyway come soon...will miss ur super se uppar dialogueπŸ˜†...

neelu ji as karishma.love to see that...😎

and want to see terrence mimicry like saroj ji...πŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Sindu, Shilpa is off I think because her son is unwell! That's what I have heard or it is IPL! Not sure.

Also cant wait for Neelu ji and Arvind Ji do Govinda and Karishma they are gunna rock the dance floor and hopefully as Arvind ji is like Govinda they will score high marks due to expressions and also their dance style which they both have!  Very excited for it! ❀️