Nach Baliye 5-Pg1,2,4,5,8,9 and goes on... - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago

Govinda on Nach Baliye- 5

Feb 25, 2013, 11.00PM IST TNN[ Stuti Agarwal ]

Govinda More Pics
Arvind and Neelu are very excited to perform in front of their favourite star.

Govinda will soon be coming on Nach Baliye 5 as a special guest. He will be shooting for the dance reality show on Tuesday at Filmistan.

"The channel has told me that he is specially coming to see me as he has seen all my videos. I can't believe I am getting a chance to perform in front of him and am putting in double the effort. We are incorporating some of his trademark steps," said an excited Arvind, who is known to imitate Govinda with precision.

Neelu and Arvind will perform on a medley of hit songs of the actor tracing his journey in Bollywood — right from Sarkai lo khatiya to Kisi disco mein jaye.

"We will play on the humour element and hope to entertain our audience. I have done a romantic dance number with Govinda in the Rajasthani film Beera Bego Aaije Re almost 12 years ago, that is before my marriage. I will be carrying the CD of the film with me to the shoot tomorrow in the hope that he recognizes me," said Neelu Waghela.

Channel sources said judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra might also dance with the guest on some of their popular tracks together.

New Article alert!
Neeluji-Arvindji Rock 
they are total entertainment package ⭐️
Sonia, thanks dear for sharing the article..😊  Waiting for their performance
Another article from TOI...

I am glad I haven't lost the rhythm: Govinda
BySeema Sinha, TNN | Mar 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-am-glad-I-havent-lost-the-rhythm-Govinda/articleshow/18748555.cms

I am glad I haven't lost the rhythm: Govinda
Govinda and Shilpa Shetty in Nach Baliye 5 More Pics 

This weekend, Govinda sets the dance floor on fire as he performs to his popular tracks on Nach Baliye 5. He will shake a leg with judge Shilpa Shetty on her famous item number 'Main Aayi Hoon UP Bihar Lootne'. Says Shilpa, "We just did some impromptu moves. I have done many films with Chi Chi and sharing the stage with him brought back some great memories. We have given some of the biggest flops together (laughs), and we are great friends. Like me, he is also known for his dance skills, but he is also a very good actor."

"I am glad that both of us haven't forgotten our dancing skills nor lost the rhythm," says Govinda. Contestants Neelu and Arvind, who are often told that they dance like Govinda, paid tribute to the actor by performing on his hit numbers. Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali's performance was also inspired by Govinda's life. Rahul Mahajan, who returned to the show as a special guest, requested Govinda to teach him some of his moves from the song I Am A Street Dancer. Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma had everyone in splits with his act.

Nach Baliye 5 will air tonight and tomorrow at 9 pm on Star Plus.
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
Woooah! Neelu ji and Arvind ji got full marks! 33/33!!! 🥳  Govinda Style!

Please please Guys if you can vote please vote for them! They are working real hard and they deserve your votes! 👍🏼 Thanks all and lets celebrate our Bhabo's success! 🥳🥳🥳

I would never discuss my personal life on National TV and gain sympathy votes: Neelu Vaghela

• Tags:
    • Diya Aur Baati Hum
    • Neelu Vaghela
    • Nach Baliye season 5
    • Arvind Vaghela
By TellychakkarTeam 3 Mar 2013 - 05:00
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Neelu Vaghela

Gracious and talented Neelu Vaghela who has become a household name with her splendid performance as Bhabho in Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), is currently also seen with her better half Arvind Vaghela in the couple dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 5 (both shows on Star Plus). Eldest of the participating couples, they have succeeded to be among the top six jodis in the show.

We got in touch with the lovely lady Neelu and asked her of her experience in the show and how near are they to win? "Well, we are giving our best. I am glad that we are currently among the top six contestants. Arvind and I are working rigorously and trying our best. As for me, I have to balance between my both the shows as my character is also very vital in Diya Aur Baati Hum. We prepare our act in just three hours, so you can understand how hard we are working towards it," the lady replies.

Talking about voting, do you think popularity plays a pivotal role? Yes, it does and I do believe that every day is not a Sunday. After giving best of performances, you sometimes throw a bad one. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you dance badly. Viewers understand that and that's why they vote for you," Neelu observes.

Do you think it's right to gain sympathy votes? "I would never like to discuss my personal life on National TV. Everybody has problems in their life but then what is the need to make it public? I believe in hard work and know if you dance well your fans will vote for you," the actress concludes.

Keep going Neelu!!!

The latest article from Times of India:

Nach Baliye 5 gets its final 4 Jodis?
TNN | Mar 5, 2013, 06.14 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Nach-Baliye-5-gets-its-final-4-Jodis/articleshow/18814335.cms

Nach Baliye 5 gets its final 4 Jodis?
Amar-Charlie

Star Plus' dance reality show, Nach Baliye season 5 is now heading towards its finale where the audiences will witness the winning Jodi ofNach Baliye 5. 

After all the doldrums of celebrity guests pouring in, wild card entries happening. Finally the season has got its final 4 Jodis along with the second last elimination that took place.

And if sources are to be believed than the youngest and most energetic couple Kunwar Amar and Charlie Chauhan has bid adieu to the stage with their last performance along with D3 cast

Last week, when Govinda made an appearance on Nach, the judges were not so pleased with Amar and Charlie's performance as they expected hard work and great dance moves from them, which the couple failed to deliver. 

With this elimination 4 Jodis namely- Nisha-KaranNeelu-ArvindSargun- Ravi and last but not the least Jay- Mahhi will fight for the last elimination that will take place next week
An article from Times of India:

Nach Baliye contestants on Masterchef!
TNN | Mar 8, 2013, 12.07 PM IST

An amazing mix of Naach - Khanna was experimented on India's most awaited reality show MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars which is all set to be aired from 11th March, Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on Star Plus!

Celebrities from Nach Baliye teamed up with the talented contestants of MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars and impressed the judges with their unique innovations - While Amar and Charlie teamed up with contestant Ripu, Ravi Dubey made a great team with Khoku Patra.

Simmering the competition was also Bhabho's husband - Arvindji who teamed up with Doyal. The teams came together on one platform for an entertaining cooking competition. Our dancers joined hands with our ambitious chefs to bring to the table - a unique, delicious dish that would impress the judges. It was evident that the 3 aspiring cooks made our celebrities dance to the tunes of the kitchen!

The three judges Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Kunal Kapur were present to taste and judge the best dish. The competition took place at The Masterchef Kicthen ke Superstar set which has been specially designed and created keeping in mind Indian aesthetics and has brought out true desi flavor. Every corner of thismagnificent set, right from the pantry to the dinning and cooking areas, has been tastefully designed for the contestants and viewers to enjoy the passion of cooking. The Indian-ness added to the set this year, certainly gives it a grandeur and warmer ambience.

"It was a brilliant experience, I have never cooked before and teaming up with Ripu whose an excellent cook of Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar helped both Charlie and me learn a lot about mixing of various ingredients," says the dancing heartthrob Amar.

Each team prepared an innovative, amazing and mouth watering dish that bowled over the judges. With a lot of inventions and experiments made with various ingredients, the teams definitely struggled with time and their competitors to ensure that the best dish was theirs. A combination of actors and our budding chef's was a visual treat. 
And another one from the StarPlus News blog:

Nach Baliye 5 Jodi's In MasterChef Kitchen.

An amazing mix of Naach - Khanna was experimented on India's most awaited reality show MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars.

Celebrities from Nach Baliye teamed up with the talented contestants of MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstars and impressed the judges with their unique innovations - While Amar and Charlie teamed up with contestant Ripu, Ravi Dubey made a great team with Khoku Patra. Simmering the competition was also Bhabho's husband - Arvindji who teamed up with Doyal. The teams came together on one platform for an entertaining cooking competition. Our dancers joined hands with our ambitious chefs to bring to the table - a unique, delicious dish that would impress the judges. It was evident that the 3 aspiring cooks made our celebrities dance to the tunes of the kitchen!

The three judges Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef Vikas Khanna and Chef Kunal Kapur were present to taste and judge the best dish. The competition took place at The Masterchef Kicthen ke Superstar set which has been specially designed and created keeping in mind Indian aesthetics and has brought out true desi flavor. Every corner of this magnificent set, right from the pantry to the dinning and cooking areas, has been tastefully designed for the contestants and viewers to enjoy the passion of cooking. The Indian-ness added to the set this year, certainly gives it a grandeur and warmer ambience.

Hi Frnds,
 In Nachebaliye forum people are really jealous for nelluji's marks yesterday.😡. check here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477986

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477694