•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Kusum is Strengthning.  She has scolded ambi,  stopped sonu and today she came to her husbands defense in front of ambi.  I think if thy had time they could have created Prakash into bad guy and kusum a blind follower creating problems in house.  Ambi anuj chemistry is great and even anuj getting angry with his dad scenes were very good.  

However that pathetic Suman and looser dad irritated me again.  How come he did not take suman to doctors because she should rest but then gladly took ambi.  Ambi is pregnant too and runs around everywhere while that leech Suman just sits around moping.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Saathfan

Kusum is Strengthning.  She has scolded ambi,  stopped sonu and today she came to her husbands defense in front of ambi.  I think if thy had time they could have created Prakash into bad guy and kusum a blind follower creating problems in house.  Ambi anuj chemistry is great and even anuj getting angry with his dad scenes were very good.  

However that pathetic Suman and looser dad irritated me again.  How come he did not take suman to doctors because she should rest but then gladly took ambi.  Ambi is pregnant too and runs around everywhere while that leech Suman just sits around moping.

@bold:  I was thinking the exact same thing!  Only difference is she's not as far along I would imagine since Suman's being preggo was revealed earlier.  However, having said that, who care's their both preggo!  And if she can make food for everyone, what's the big deal in going out to the dr.'s.  It's not like she didn't travel there to Imarti Nawas and she even slept outside for a whole night too!!!

As for Kusum, i agree with you 100%.  She is coming into her own (still afraid of Imarti but finding her voice for sure) and yes it would have been an interesting track to follow...
I have never liked  Kusum character. She cant differentiate between right and wrong.