WU6th dec -moments a girl went before marrige

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aww Payal..thanks for the updtae..and I feel the same when I remember about my childhood and life before marriage ðŸ˜­ those were the golden days...
Thanks for the update!
And i agree 100%, I still do that not only by watching my wedding video but even if i attend a wedding i cry or in movies when bidaai comes i cry ;-(
Girls feel emotional and scared that is fine. But what were all those dialogues of lagaav and payal sundar hai if she doesn't feel anything for Shiv?Why Anandi was so happy in Sangeet if she doens't feel anything for Shiv?
Whatever today she said is very true and there is not doubt any girl will have same feeling in arranged marriage. But then these feelings would somehow be there all the time.. you cannot give some mahaan dialogues of Lagaav one day and cry like this next day... these apprehensions are always there right from the day ur marriage is fixed. why the disappointment when Shiv broke the marriage.. what about all those dialogues in Jail?

I am not sure how to put it in words but something is just not right.

PS: Thanks Payal for the WU. Ur updates with ur comments are awesome.
Edited by aloha123 - 11 years ago
exctlyy i still do yaar...one can never remove this memopry from our minds and hearts...they ware  and will be always our one of best moments of our life... i still feel like i am home when i go to parents ,...this is how i felt when this time i went after 9 yrs... to my home where i was born and brought up...it was emo moment...
aaj ka episode bahot hi touching aur beautyful raha
Originally posted by aloha123

Girls feel emotional and scared that is fine. But what were all those dialogues of lagaav and payal sundar hai if she doesn't feel anything for Shiv?Why Anandi was so happy in Sangeet if she doens't feel anything for Shiv?
Whatever today she said is very true and there is not doubt any girl will have same feeling in arranged marriage. But then these feelings would somehow be there all the time.. you cannot give some mahaan dialogues of Lagaav one day and cry like this next day... these apprehensions are always there right from the day ur marriage is fixed. why the disappointment when Shiv broke the marriage.. what about all those dialogues in Jail?

paheli shaadi nakamyaab hui isi liye Anandi munn mein darr rahi hai aur yeh darr hota hi hai.
Thank you for the WU 😊
Originally posted by aloha123

All that only meant that she considers him her best friend and likes him . She accepts his love but she didnt say that she is in love with him.
If you hear her dialogues after Shiv broke his marriage , she said ..gradually I fell in love with J. She used the word love only for J.
And she said she saw a form of lagaav from Shiv which she has never experienced before. It meant she has not seen this kind of love before for her from someone .. not that she has that lagaav for him.
I for one was always sure that she is not in love with Shiv yet. When she is in  love .. she will tell him first. And in jail she talked about saath .. that she will always be there for him.

TODAYS EPISODE WAS VERY EMOTIONAL. ITS NOT THAT ANANDI  STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR JAGDISH BUT SHE STILL HAS FEARS COZ HER FIRST UNSUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE. SHE KNOWS WHAT A GEM OF A PERSON SHIV IS AND IS AFRAID OF BEING UNJUST TO HIM. SENSE OF INSECURITY HAS ONCE AGAIN GRIPPED HER WHICH TIME CAN ERASE AND OF COURSE OUR HERO SHIVRAJ SHEKHAR.