Why does sahil always get slapped :x - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
seriously i never thought a mother could be portrayed like this
she is less of a mom and more of a...
well u people know wht i mean
Sahil usually gets slapped because the CVS allow it! They are the only ones who can avoid having a recurrence of such an incident in the future. Sahil's conspiracy to have his mother united with his brother backfired again prolonging this highly monotonous Sahil and Anoop's mom the antagonist track
I hate the slaps too.   Was thinking why they put that in and thought  maybe the slaps represent that Sahil is a scapegoat for all the rage Anoop has inside for his mother.   Sahil also acts the same way
Anoop does when his mother attacks Anoop verbally.
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Rajlaxmi😡 slapped Sahil

I havent seen the epi yet Rajlaxmi Sasuma🤬 this lady will never understand anything poor Sahil wasted his time

i know .. poor sahil...
and ya it wasnt just rajalakshmi who slapped him.. even anoop did so..
sahil did all this for both of them.. n all he gets in return s slaps...😡
Originally posted by shana0127

first RL never slapped Sahil

second.anoop bhaiya  is so much like papa not realising sahil is grown up guy

third sahil still behaves like a six year old kid who just wants everything alright in his house and uses petty childish tactics without realising the repercussions

Fourth I feel sahil ka baal vivah ho gaya hai and he brought another balika shivani in the house who is more kid then him...all helping him in his childish plans

If Shvani would have been a bit mature then poor sahil wont be slapped again and again for doing childish things

At last I would say

anoop bhaiya pls control ur hands some day ur hands may land u in big problem if u go on slapping like this

sahil grow up using life threat for blackmailing to get things alright is never a good idea

shivani grow up and give a full stop to ur kiddish plans

mansi their is nothing wrong in ur marriage so pls stop blaming RL anoop relationship

Cvs pls drink some bournvita and have some new plot...getting  sahil slapped again and again  and sending him to hospital wont inc. ur trp...this idea has gone too stale

err shana u made me check the episode again.. rajalakshmi slaps sahil @ 4.35 mins in the youtube video - 6th december😛

ya anoop still thinks sahil is his son.. agree on this..

omg shana baal vivah😆 LOL.. ya both are immature n bechara sahil ends up getting slapped by both his mom n bro in the same episode.. :(

hahaha seriously CVc must be given bournvita😆😆
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

😕🤢I agree.. n sumtimz with both!!😭 poor baby!! dnt the cvs c how we gt hurt 2 c him getting slapped? ðŸ˜­

i kno..😭 same feelings..
Originally posted by Surish

LMYAM's CV's constantly keeps repeating the same themes over and over boring me to death!

i kno seriously i watch the show just to get my daily dose of sahil/ashish😆
Originally posted by sahil70

its a slapathon

Splash 2

omg i love this smilie..  LOL
Originally posted by Havvii

Jo bhi ho bt i like every dialouge of sahil to RL. Tht was indirectly slap on her face bt mote brain ki lady uske dimag me kuch jata nai nd Anup bhaiya pls stop being all bechara type. Shivani nd Mansi dnt knw wht shld i say for these girl. Its clearly seems show had lost its main track. Show was abt debte btw love marriage vs arrange marriage bt they still nothing like tht

ya even i feel the same.. show has completely gone off track.. i dont see anything for or againt love or arranged marriages..
it s all about a sadistic MIL and her nautankis :P :P
no offense but i mean even after sahil explains it so clearly to her she just refuses n continues to blame anoop.. also looks like she is coming with more crap (referring to the precap where she asks mansi n shivani to do something)😡
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

yyeshhh his cuteee cheeekkss r nah for thappars buh for muaahhs;}
i so so hatee it wen his mom or bro slap him://bro ne second tym aisaa keraaa huh mansi apney hubby ko sambhalo arhaina ko gussa araha hai:X
nah done cvs hamare hero ko bemar ker detey hain ya accident ya thappaaarsss

hehe agree sahils cheeks r not for thappars.. may be for kisses😳😳
cvs have completely lost track of d storyline.. n hence the scenes r becomin stupid..🤢