Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, CVs hv lost it!! They hv nothing to show other than sahil in hospital or getting slapped! Nowadays, Even teenagers are not slapped by parents and here they are showin that mother n brother are slapping an adult person .. That too in front of his wife and whole family! No offence.. But certainly feel like slapping CVs for this crappy idea/plot!

It certainly hurts to see Ashu like this!! πŸ’”
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀒Its true Shals.. ur damn r8!! I mean seriously he's married!! No1 hits an adult married son in frnt of every1!! Kinda ridiculous!! I  hate even more the cvs 4 making us go thru such pain seeing our poor Ashu hurt all the time!! πŸ˜‘😭
ShanUlas thumbnail

Agree with u Keshawn , very righly said ,sahil is  like child...

And anoop bhaiya thinks  needs whacking when he does big mischief ...and the guy now and then keeps proving it

cvs gone are the ekta kapoor  days when thappad se trp inc. hoti thi...ap saasu maa ke tane aor romanctic coples ke gaane show hit karate hain...open ur eyes and see what others are doing...stop applying thappad technique its too old and stale now
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally posted by Shana0127

Agree with u Keshawn , very righly said ,sahil is  like child... 

And anoop bhaiya thinks  needs whacking when he does big mischief ...and the guy now and then keeps proving it

cvs gone are the ekta kapoor  days when thappad se trp inc. hoti thi...ap saasu maa ke tane aor romanctic coples ke gaane show hit karate hain...open ur eyes and see what others are doing...stop applying thappad technique its too old and stale now 

Shana0127

True Shana0127! Anoop needs some good whacking from the man Sahil himself! If I were Sahil, I would have slapped him back and give him a piece of my mind just to see how he would react.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
@keshwan.. think though Saahil is a grpwn up man.. he should respect his elder bro.. if he hit Anoop back.. he would loose all respect!! admire his politeness!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Yes keshawn i agree with sherni ,I understand Anoop Bhiaya is being too rude to sahil and does not want to understand his honest attempts instead keeps giving him slap after slap...but still he is elder and loves Sahil and Sahil should not raise hands on Anoop who is like father figure to him

Actually Keshawn  my sentence was a bit misleading ...what i wanted to write was that

And anoop bhaiya thinks Sahil  needs whacking when he does big mischief ...and the guy(Sahil ) now and then keeps proving it (by his childish life blackmail ideas )
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Bechara Saahil.. though his plans aren't best.. his intentions r!! n he deserves a biiig kiss 4 being so adorable n worried abt his family!! I don't mind.. I can submit 2 it!! :p :D hahahaha
Keshawn thumbnail
I don't think he is acting rude but standing up for his rights!Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Since Sahil has finally ended the impasse between his mother and brother, he is no longer a victim of slaps so his soft delicate face is safe!

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Hahaha true Surish!! now finally his delicate face is safe! ;)