Why does sahil always get slapped :x - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Keshawn

The cuter and more innocent you are the more vulnerable you are to be easily taken advantage of

ya this is so apt for sahil in this show
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Hmmm.. mayb ur r8!! bt it hurts 2 c him being slapped all the time.. :( though know its only fiction... Still it hurts.. a looot!! 

ya.. it definitely hurts to see him getting slapped again n again
Originally posted by Shals9

Honestly, CVs hv lost it!! They hv nothing to show other than sahil in hospital or getting slapped! Nowadays, Even teenagers are not slapped by parents and here they are showin that mother n brother are slapping an adult person .. That too in front of his wife and whole family! No offence.. But certainly feel like slapping CVs for this crappy idea/plot!

It certainly hurts to see Ashu like this!! ๐Ÿ’”

ya dats absolutely right.. they have sent him to hospital twice.. slap scenes have come thrice so far.. twice in d same episode.. once before that..
exactly parents these days are like friends.. some are authoritative but even they wudnt be slapping they grown up sons like this.. i mean he is married for heavens sake...

after having such crappy scenes no wonder their show is gona end soon.,
waiting to see ashish in a better role๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Surish

Since Sahil has finally ended the impasse between his mother and brother, he is no longer a victim of slaps so his soft delicate face is safe!

heheheh ya finally he is safe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sunshinegirll

ya dats absolutely right.. they have sent him to hospital twice.. slap scenes have come thrice so far.. twice in d same episode.. once before that..
exactly parents these days are like friends.. some are authoritative but even they wudnt be slapping they grown up sons like this.. i mean he is married for heavens sake...

after having such crappy scenes no wonder their show is gona end soon.,
waiting to see ashish in a better role๐Ÿ˜Š

Agree dear! Why they showing such regressive behavior.. Mother-in-law asking her Bahu to stop working, married son getting slapped for no valid reason.

I hv been desperately waiting to see Ashish in a author-backed role! Just like yuvraaj udayveer! If ashu comes in a role like that then nothing can stop him!! Hoping he gets an awesome role!!
Me2 Shalz.. also pray he gets a perfect role 4 him.. n yesss then nothing can stop him!!  ;)