WU | 6-12-12 | An UNFORGETTABLE Kitty Party =))

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks For the update...
Btw, i watched the epsiode today, and in my opinion, the episode was nice, but, found it quite boring... I thought was just a get away episode...πŸ€”...
Plus, NO Ginny...😭...
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Thanks For the update...
Btw, i watched the epsiode today, and in my opinion, the episode was nice, but, found it quite boring... I thought was just a get away episode...πŸ€”...
Plus, NO Ginny...😭...

Yeah, it was a funny filler episode. πŸ˜†

Actually main part was in the end, Rocky getting angry. πŸ˜›
Yeah...!!! Precap is interesting too...
And i hope Ginny comes... In next episode...πŸ€”Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yeah...!!! Precap is interesting too...

Yeah!

Though ur right. What is Ginny doing? πŸ₯± They should show her. She too getting upset working in the kitchen for Sweety or something like that.

Ginny should be shown at least for a minute. But comparatively they are showing ginny much.. nahi toh 3 months they ignored her πŸ₯±
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yeah!

Though ur right. What is Ginny doing? πŸ₯± They should show her. She too getting upset working in the kitchen for Sweety or something like that.

Ginny should be shown at least for a minute. But comparatively they are showing ginny much.. nahi toh 3 months they ignored her πŸ₯±
Yupp..!!! Anyways, she might have not available for some personal reasons... But, hope she'll be back soon...πŸ€”
Atleast now, she should not be ignored after all its an Ahluwalia track...
Wow, thanx for the update.
Ab samajh me aayega Rocky koπŸ˜‰ 
Thanks for updates😊
thanks.. even though i dont think sweety's way of teaching them a lesson and showing them her importance isnt good but its entertaining
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yeah, it was a funny filler episode. πŸ˜†

Actually main part was in the end, Rocky getting angry. πŸ˜›

Rocky gets angry

this is good πŸ˜†